𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻-22

Its a day later and we had just come from a wine tasting.

"I enjoyed myself", I said taking off my shoes and sitting on our bed.

"Oh yeah? Me too", he came to the bed joining me but layed on his back.

"I feel sleepy", he slowly closed his eyes with his hands behind his head, laying his head on them.

"No don't go to sleep", I whined and pouted my lips, I was such a baby around him.

He patted his chest for me to lay on and I did as he instructed me to.

I listened to his heartbeating,slowly.

"I know I don't really say how I feel for you. That's only because I'm scared. ", I spoke to a sleepy Nique.

"Why?", he asked.

"As cliché as it may sound, I'm scared of getting hurt",

"Do you think I'd hurt you? Intentionally?",

"Mmh not really?"

"Not really?", he asked almost offended.

"Reina. I just feel like you should be a 100% in what you feel... of course be honest in what you really feel, don't hide it or sugar coat it in order for my feelings not to get hurt. You get me?",

" yeah I get you", I traced little circles on his flat tummy",

I changed the subject.

"Have you considered doing modeling?",I asked him the question I've been meaning to.

"No why?", he responded in a humorous manner.

"Because you look the part",

This time he laughed. "Maybe in my next life, but I appreciate the compliment Reina. ", he softly brushed my back while I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

There was a small silence and I thought he had fallen asleep since he was sleepy, but he wasn't sleeping.

"Umn...the uncle i told you about. There was this specific day...", he sat up.

**𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐇 𝐏𝐨𝐯**

This was something I barely talked about and it took a lot for me to even mention it to anyone

This was something I barely talked about and it took a lot for me to even mention it to anyone...at all.

But I felt open to talking to Zara about it.
I kept quiet for a few seconds until I began speaking. "Umn...the uncle I told you about. There was this specific day...", I sat up.

*FLASHBACK*

"Son, go ask your Aunty to come over before this food gets cold", my mother told me while she did the final touch ups preparing the light meal for her and her sister.