𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-9

*3 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑*

It's been three weeks since I found out about my mom having cancer. It's been really hard but I've fully accepted the situation before hand.

And I've been going to visit her a lot lately.

Not forgetting its also been three weeks since I found out Dominique has a girlfriend. Of course he has tried calling many many times and of course me not being a fool I never answered any of his calls.

There was a day he even came knocking at my door.

*FLASHBACK*

I stood up to check who was at my door since I heard a knock.

are you serious?

I opened the door to find Dominique standing there with his hands in his pockets. He wore a plain white t-shirt, black jeans and a black leather jacket.

He immediately raised his head to look at me.

"Whatchu want?", I asked him with an obvious annoyed face.

"That's how we greet each other?", he asked.

"Bruh don't play with me", I rolled my eyes.

"I've been calling you."

"So?", I asked with a stinking attitude.

"How about you go home to your girlfriend and leave me the f*ck alone", I was ready to close the door in his face till he quickly stopped it.

"Can we at least talk?", he started looking sincere.

I sighed, but I wanted to hear what lie he was gonna cook up in my face.

I let him in, closing the door behind us.

I passed by him walking to my kitchen and he followed.

Leaning on the granite table he came next to me doing the same thing.

"Her name is Bianca", he said loosing the silence that was between us for a second.

"Yes she is my girlfriend.", I rolled my eyes growing a little jealous when he talked about somebody else being his girlfriend and not me.

"Okay I've heard enough", I said leaning off the granite kitchen table.

"I'm not done!", he said with authority that somehow caught my attention.

okay.

"She is my girlfriend and we've been together for 7 years, she's almost all I know but our relationship has been drowning for a whole 2 years. We've tried almost everything to make it better but nothing seems to work. Its been over between us but she's blind to see that. I've tried so many times to break things off with her but she just wouldn't get it", he sighed shaking his head while looking down.

"So how am I supposed to answer to that?", I crossed my arms .

"I don't know but what I do know is I want you.", he looked at me.

Just him saying that last sentence made my tummy flutter.

But I didn't know if I should be flattered or I should think twice because he could be lying just to get in my virgin pants.

I let out a breathe.

"I don't think what ever we both wanted to happen between us could happen if you're still in that situation. I'm not ready to be the other girl. So with that being said it was nice knowing you Dominique but you have to leave", I said what my brain was telling me because if I said what my heart wants this would be a different story.