𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-6

Pierre and I were spending the evening at a nice restaurant called 'Goldens' for dinner.

We had this thing we do once in a while where we treat each other to delicious food at really nice restaurants

And obviously tonight was one of those times.

"Why they gotta take so long? we ordered our food like 3 centuries ago", my bestfriend fussed while he dug into his handbag.

"I know you're hungry but you need to chill. I'm sure our food will be ready in a few.", I assured me.

"You got some lip balm? My lips are dry as f*ck coz I'm hungry", he asked me still digging into his handbag.He was annoyed.

"I think i have some", I checked my handbag and I had found it, passing it to him.

I got back to swiping and browsing through my Instagram feed until I got a notification that somebody had just followed me.

I saw the name 'nique.attah' and my heart dropped to my stomach.

"Oh my gosh!",I squealed covering my mouth.

"What is it?", my bestfriend asked me trying to peep through my phone.

"Dominique just followed me!"

"He did? Lemme see coz I've been dying to see how this Dominique you've been singing about looks like".

I clicked and went to his insta account so I can see his photos.

I tapped on his recent picture and showed Pierre.

Pierre grabbed the phone out of my hand to see the picture clearly.

He eyed the photo and smiled.

"damnnnnnn b*tch! This him? Sh*t", he began fanning himself as if he was burning up.

"If he was food I woulda eaten that man up", he continued complimenting Dominique.

𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞.𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐡