Chapter 61: The Truth About Alyson.

Two weeks. It's been two weeks since Mathis and I have sealed our final deal, just like the last time and now finally, I can finish what I've started. A dull ache buzzes down in my abdomen when I remember the night we've spent together in the hotel after a very intense dinner.

It's also been two weeks since Noah started ignoring me.

It just straight out pisses me the fùck off for three reasons.

He has no right to ignore me.

It makes me mad that I care so much about an individual apart from Liam and Adam, and occasionally Johnny Depp.

And dàmn it I am Alyson Court for Pete's sake, NObody ignores me!

He can act all high and mighty but the truth is, he doesn't know why I do what I do. And it will stay like that forever. He has no right to judge me and chalk me up to 'Jealous Brat' or 'Ungrateful spoilt bîtch'. Absolutely no right.

Last time, I pulled a stunt like this, it made him very upset and like a fùcking rookie, I ran my mouth with unnecessary information.

But it felt good to tell someone, didn't it? an annoying voice whispers.

NOT the point!

The point is, he is a judgemental àsshole and an annoying prîck, whose eyes' color is bluer than a stormy ocean and a hot bod, which I am almost sure, it was made by a greek god, that had me spill my guts like a blabbering idiot. I mean he still gives his aunt the silence treatment, AND openly dislikes her for pete's sake! Why judge me?

The fact that I had allowed myself to sit the fùck down and tell him a freaking figment of the story made me realize how deep I was in this mess of a friendship.

I didn't like it at all.

I am used to know people for a day-if not less- and then go on to the next one in line, waiting for me to acknowledge their existence, and then proceed to despise it.

I don't know when, I don't remember how, but somehow he weaved his way into my heart- and yes that is sappy and pathetic- and yes I do feel like punching myself on the boob for saying that, but it's true. I can't stand the silence treatment he was giving me.

Truth be told, I was happier with him, because there were no masks to be held up, no façades to be maintained, no lies to be created, no sentiments to be faked- it was all..genuinely real. And that thought scared me.

I don't recall how or when I started acting like my usual self around him, sure I hid a huge indivisible chunk of the truth from him, a part I didn't want to remember even though it helped shape who I am. I just didn't notice the evolvement in our friendship and dare I say it, he became my best friend, just as I his.

The jerk cracked me and disabled my natural instinctive inability to feel.

What bothered me was that I was actually bothered by him not being bothered about me.

I was never acquainted with the feeling of being ignored. I do the ignoring part, not the other way around.