Chapter 17: A featherless old version of Tweety.

So we ended up wearing almost next to nothing because of my killer skills at UFC and his stupid amazing reflexes. But we also ended up choking on air because of the laughter, thanks to the booze we chugged.

"so...more alcohol?" I suggest,

"yeah." he agrees,

"hey order food while I bring more beers." I tell him going to the kitchen,

"what do you want?" he shouts,

"a salad and whatever you're ordering." I tell him handing him his beer.

"cool." he dials a number on the phone "hello, it's Hefner Junior," he greets and I choke on my beer. "thank you I'm fine. Yes, yes the usual. yeah add a caesar salad to that too. ok. see you in thirty minutes." he hangs up, "you're gonna say things now, aren't ya'?" he doesn't meet my gaze.

"No no," I say with barely contained laughter "nothing, Mr. Hefner Junior."

He groans "in my defense, Walter started it and convinced me into doing it."

"I'm sure he did. Junior." I hear him sigh.

"We were hammered and there was a playboy," I raise an eyebrow,

"because it always been there. You know for fun, for knowledge, for tîts," his eyes bulge "oops I meant to say for pics."

"look he brought it to show me a joke his friend sent. And so after we got drunk and I was ordering food, he threw it on me and I told them my name was Hugh Hefner, and then I looked at the page it was on and I realized 'hey I don't look like him.' so I added Junior." he explains,

"Whatever you say, Junior." I hear him groan, "Oh FYI, your name on my phone is now Junior." I show him my contacts, and he groans "Ah man!"

"Oh yeah man..." I smirk, sipping my beer. I look at the TV once the sound came on again, and it was my time to groan. "Please change it."

"Why? you don't like it?" Noah asks,

"No I do, that's exactly why I want you to change it." I deadpan.

"smartąss.." he mumbles, and change to another channel.

"are you kidding me?" I groan again,

"Now what?" he sighs,

"It's Nicki Minaj." I say,

"So?" he shrugs,

"What do you mean so? Change it, put on a movie or something."

"My god, what is it with you and rap?"

"What do you mean? I like rap. I just don't like the people in the industry today that's all."

"What? But you're a die-hard fan of Eminem." he says,

"Yeah he's the only exception. Everyone else pretty much sucks, in my opinion. Actually scratch that, everyone in the music industry in general sucks, in my opinion."

"Oh come on, I think you're pushing it a little." he argues "there's some great people in the music industry."

"I'm not saying there isn't, but most of them suck."

"How come?" he asks,

"Because it is not about music anymore, it's about money. You turn any music video on, either they're flaunting their money, or body or enticing people on taking bad habits like drinking or doing drugs or having sex or treating women like objects- don't get me started on that."