Chapter 53: I am her pimp.

I wipe my tears away as I sit next to Liam. I can't believe I'm hearing this. I had to yet process that what I was being told was real, and a fact and actually happened. I couldn't believe it. As the blue and red lights twinkled from a far. There was a lot of people around us, everywhere. Chatting, and talking to each other, other people in uniforms rushing through the human throng. Doing their job, which consists of keeping them at bay, providing them with their needs, shouting orders, and moving quickly. Everything blurred again, and I had to wipe my tears away again.

"He had to do it," Emily affirms, "he had no other choice.." She explains. And my vision blurs again.

"Oh my god," I gasp for air,

"Now he had to stick his fingers inside the cup, get her teeth and stick them up her mouth.." she says laughing, I couldn't breathe no more.

"Holy s.hit! Eww!" I comment,

We were in a bar, where hundreds of people crammed in this claustrophobic space. They were singing along the band and chatting away, drinking their alcohol drinks, not knowing about my brother's 12 Hercules' Chores. Emily was telling us about the time he had to play nurse to an old lady, in order to get her apartment when she dies, except that she was a tough sweet cookie who didn't want to f.ucking let go. That was a direct quote. He's not mean, au contraire, he's a caring, gentle and kind-hearted angel, but what she made him do, was unbelievable.

"yeah and that's not the worst part," she tells us, laughing at her Fiancé's tragedy. He was amused trying to mask it, by drinking his beer and looking away.

"Oh my god! what is the worst part?" I inquire, Noah was so into this right now, he had tears at the corner of his eyes.

"She actually sucked his fingers when he had put back her removable teeth, in her mouth," I explode laughing, "and she winked at him!!" cue to me cackling like a damn fish out of the water. It may be not funny, but I was three beers and two sex on the beach in. Everything was funny, plus this will be funnier when I'm sober and can actually make fun of him.

"What was the next chore?" questions Noah, after five minutes of us fighting to catch our breath.

"help her take a bath." as soon as our alcohol-induced-fogginess in our brain cleared up we roared with laughter.

"You're laughing?" Liam asks her "I did that for you," he defends,

"And I love you for it, now let us laugh about it." she argues,

"Wait, what?" I ask confused, stopping from sipping my sex on the beach.

"Oh yeah, it was to make sure I get her apartment, when you know... she finally lets go." she smirks at him,

"I can't believe I fell for such a manipulative harridan..." he says to himself and we all laugh.

"Aw, sweetheart, you're marrying this manipulative harridan." she coos showing him, the ring.

The ring!! I haven't seen it before! Now that I think about it, how couldn't I?! that sh.it was a dam.n rock posing elegantly over her slender finger. It was so big, yet so elegant and simple. When the red and blue light effects are over and the band had taken a break, I took her hand once she had stopped sucking Liam's lips, and looked at it.

"Holy s.hit.." I murmur; that's ten grand easy.

"Yeah.." Noah mumbles next to me staring at it too.

"Thank you.." she thanks us amused.

It was a diamond double halo ring, at least 2.50 carats. White gold for sure. The sides of the diamond were peppered with shiny little rocks that twinkle under the light of this bar. It was perfect.