Chapter 1: Welcome to North Hill high school, Lucifer.

Thank you so much for giving my story a try. I hope you like it.

**********************************************************************

Chapter 1: Welcome to North Hill high school, Lucifer.

"Call me?" the blonde guy that I already forgot his name, calls out to me, after I adjust my skirt.

I look at him with a pitying smile and bend down to his level, "aww, you poor thing, you actually think I'll do that?" I ask rhetorically, but the look on his face tells me he was hoping for a yes.

I condole with his parents.

"Not the brightest bulb in the box, huh?" I mutter, his fatuous and laughable comment proves it.

"Listen to me...Tom,"

"It's Tanner," he corrects smiling,

"Right..okay.." I scoff "Listen Kyle, you're gonna go now, never speak of this again and do not come here, ever, if I see you, I'll call my dad and ask him to have a chat with the board of directors of your father's company, yeah?" I smile sweetly at him and he looks like he might cry.

We both know it means that his father would be out of a job before he could blink.

"Bye," I turn around and start to walk when I hear him say something... something that had my blood boil.

"So I fuck you senseless and you leave me hanging? Is that what you do Alyson?"

"What?" I hiss walking back.

I hate when I have to walk back.

"Alright listen here Dan, clearly you need a clue, you did not fuck me, I let you fuck me. Alright? You're fooling your pathetic self if you think for one second, you got me.
First of all, I call the shots, I tell you what to do, when to do it and how to do it, kind of what I've been doing the whole ride... Second of all, senseless? are you kidding me? a faulty vibrator is more satisfying than you. Third of all, since you got me mad, you're not allowed to picture yourself with me, when you go back to your empty bed tonight." I cross my arms and he scoffs.

"I'm not allowed to picture myself with you?"

"Yes. Because even your fantasy of me is not interested in you." I tell him.

"who the hell do you think you are?"

"The girl who holds your family's income with a phone call away." he glares at me and I smile sweetly. When he doesn't budge, I get my phone out "Alright!" he says aggravated,

"Whatever got your panties twisted in a bunch?" I feign concern,

"Go to hell, Alyson."

"I know the way, you just make sure you'll be there. Tip? stay an idiot like you're being now and you'll see me there escorted by Satan handing out weak condoms." I wave at him and the windows roll up and the car drive away.

I turn around and face the entrance of North Hell High School. Oops, I meant North Hill High School. But it might as well be Hell. It's one of the top three best high schools in the USA, and one of the top ten in the world.

 It's one of the top three best high schools in the USA, and one of the top ten in the world