Chapter 55: Busty Asian Beauties.

“hey what’s wrong Alexis? you’ve been zoning out a lot..” I ask her.

“Nothing, it’s..it’s just my teacher… nevermind you’ll think I’m silly..” she trails,

“Tell me..” I coax her, smiling.

We were currently in the library working on an Art assignment. We were supposed to write about Cubism. The development of this art movement, how it started, with whom it started, when and all that jazz. Also we had to pick out five key-masterpieces of this movement and make our own review, critic and all that. I almost blew my brain out.

The thing that pushed me to pick this dam.n subject is that since I was a kid I wanted to impress my mother, so I learned about it a lot, even though I think it’s dumb. No offense to Picasso, but that idiot can’t draw to save his life. Plus, in a convo, the fact that you’re taking Art is viewed as a very sophisticated, admirable choice. Just because it got shoved down their throats doesn’t mean I have to do it, willingly. Oh wait, that’s exactly what it means.

“Well.. today Mr.Davis returned our exams, and I got a C- whereas I know that I deserve at least an A, I mean you know how hard I studied for it right?” I nod, smiling sadly, I had to literally drag her to sleep in my room so she won’t touch anything related to her test “and to top it off that witch Summer got an A, can you believe it? the girl can’t even spell out ‘unconstitutionally’...” she breathes.

“how do you think she got it? do you think she cheated?” I ask,

“No, she doesn’t need to, she has an ample chest to do all the hard work for her.” she answers scowling.

“what?”

“she’s always wearing something that shows her impressive cleavage and anyone can tell you how she shamelessly flirts with Mr.Davis.”

“wait, you think this has to do with a teacher/student romance kinda thing?” I inquire very interested.

“no, but maybe she makes him think that, or maybe she bribes him like the coach and Jason..”

“but why you? did he make a move on you?” I whisper dead serious,

“Oh no no, it just that there’s five girls in the class, including me, all of them wear indecent clothes all the time, except me, last time Jordan was writing on the board and literally the whole class knew what color her panties were- the thing is they only do that to him, only to Mr.Davis,” she explains,

“are you sure about this?” I make sure before I do something I’ll regret.

“yes- but please forget it, please. Don’t do anything, I don’t care, I’ll pass the next one.” she tries to smile it off.