Chapter 34: Fun with Alyson Dogg and Noah DeFeo

Chapter 34: Fun with Alyson Dogg and Noah DeFeo

Noah’s POV

After I took a drag of the joint, she even made it colorful, I smile and Tell her How I, Noah Colton killed my folks. I don’t even know why I am telling her, only Bobby, my Brother and Walter knew of this, but somehow even if she doesn’t care it would be good for me to let it all out. Maybe it’s the joint talking here…

“I was fourteen when it happened. I was with Nelly... err...Nelson playing some video games and my parents were supposed to come straight from the airport to dine with us, and by us I mean Bobby, me and Nelson. But I was so impatient it’s been three weeks since the last time I saw them so I called them and I told them to hurry up because I wasn’t feeling well. I lied so they can come home quicker so I can get to see them again.

So I heard Dad talk to the driver and tell him to go faster, I remember I smiled at that knowing my plan had worked. After that I hung up and proceeded to play with my brother with a smirk plastered on my damn face. A f.ucking smirk!!” I yelled. She took another cig, lit it and then gave it to me. okay? I don’t think it’s a good idea...

“Anyway a half an hour later, we got a call saying that they got to an accident. I was in shock and I remember the grim look on Bobby’s face and how her eyes pooled … and how the hair on my neck stood straight, how I stilled, how my skin was … freezing, how the cold sweat just dripped along my spine, how my heart clenched like someone just wrung it you know?” I turn around to see her nodding in understanding.

She probably never felt like that she just humoring me, but then again Alyson is not one to lie to you just to humor you… huh… maybe she actually felt like that… when? how? what caused it? maybe it’s a who, who caused it...I found myself asking those questions while I kept staring at her eyes..

“what? is there something on my face?” she asks

“No, No it’s just that your eyes are beautiful” Your eyes are beautiful?!! Your .. eyes.. are... beautiful..? Huh even f.ucking Ron Weasley can come up with something better than that!! F.ucking moronic f.uck. That's who I am a f.ucking moronic fuc-

She looks at me for like three seconds and then she says “are you schizophrenic? or bipolar?”

What!? “what? can’t someone compliment you without getting insulted or regretting it?” I ask

her lips twitch “It’s not my fault you went from being gloomy and talking about your parents’ death to being all flirty and h.orny!!”

“the f.uck?!! I’m not h.orny!!”

now she smiles a dirty smile, the kind of smile that makes you think-no not think but know-something bad is going to happen.

“you’ll be... soon”

“excuse me?” okay I’m lost, it’s probably due to the joint…. the joint!!!! “you bitch” i hiss and she laughs. Freaking laughs.