Chapter 27: Superman Vs Batman

Chapter 27: Superman Vs Batman

I woke up by the blinding lights of the sun “fu.cking bi.tch!!” I groan I hid myself under the covers so my back was facing the window, after I flipped the who.re who’s trying to barbeque my eyes.

I wasn’t ready to wake up and put up with the massive headache and stomachache I had. I tried to get comfy in my bed but couldn’t because of a wall.

What the fu.ck? my sheets doesn’t smell like jasmine they smell like my perfume and my hair products and my night creams and sometimes there’s spots that smell like sprite; my pillows were lumpier; and my bed certainly did NOT have a wall; a taut, warm, hard wall.. wait why do I feel like I’ve been in this situation before? It’s like Déjà Vu ...

“when you’re done feeling me up can you please go back to sleep?” says Noah who startled me so much that I fell from the bed and hit the solid ground.

I swear I was so hung over that I felt my brain rolling like a ball bouncing on the walls of my skull. 
It’s not a good feeling at all I’ll tell you that much.

“Noah!! What the hell!” I groan in pain.

“good morning to you too Aly” he says rubbing his eyes looking so freaking adorable.

Concentrate! No drooling.

“which part of the excruciating percussion  in my head or the shooting pain in my feet is the ‘good’ part in good morning a.sshole?” I say rubbing my temples.

I’m in bad mood. 

In this case I have an aura that repels people but it’s not working on him.

“wow you really are not a morning person” he says flopping back on the bed.

“no s.hit Sherlock!” I grumble laying beside him.

“Here, take some of this it’ll help” he sleepily says, I kiss his cheek after I made an inhuman grunt. He nods his head in understanding.

I took two pills and then I remembered I’ve slept twice with Noah and never had the nightmares I usually have without taking my pills.. what I’m talking about it’s the hangovers... You had hangovers before but that did not stop you from having nightmares. subconscience!! you dumb ho.e!

We laid there for like fifteen maybe twenty minutes just breathing.
The silence was comfortable and it was welcomed because of my state of drunkenness.

“what time is it Noah?” I hear him shuffle around.

“two thirteen.”

“wow… we’ve been sleeping … how much?”

“I don’t know how many hours but what I do know it’s not enough..” he says and I just laughed “your head ache is gone?” he says smiling propping himself on his elbow I turn my head to face him.

“it subsided but I feel a little light headed still” I pause for like a minute looking at the ceiling of his room “why am I in your room Noah?” I ask.

“because when I carried your drunk as.s yesterday I was so tired that I put you in my room and collapsed next you right after” he answers simply.

I stay silent for a minute “I need a shower and clothes.”

he chuckles “Batman shirt?” he asks smiling.

“Batman shirt” I affirm his question grinning.

He got up and threw it in my face and some shorts that you can tighten or loosen. I got up and kissed his cheek

“yeah yeah..” he says nodding his head. He understood that I was apologizing for my rudeness when I woke up.