Chapter 26: Slash and Run

Chapter 26: Slash and Run

It’s seven thirty and I’m waiting on The motherfuc.king Queen Of Fu.cking England over here till she gets out of his room.

He says he needs to be perfect and I swear he stayed longer in the bathroom than I did, and I have makeup, hair, shaving, waxing, showering… 

“I’m ready!”

“it’s about dam.n time!! C’mon!!” I shout back and he chuckles.

Now that I take a good look at him, all that da.mn time I wasted counting tiles waiting for him was all worth it.

He looked really really hot tonight. Black jeans, black sleeveless shirt, kind of long, and a black supra Skytop and that’s it. He looked so natural and so bad-boyish with all the black he was wearing and with all the muscles showing up covered in tattoos.

“wow Alyson you look hot” he says gulping.

I was wearing my bodycon black dress and my matching ankle boots.

“thanks, you don’t look so bad yourself” I say nonchalantly.

“don’t act like you don’t want a taste of this” he says motioning to his body.

Not just a taste I answer him in my head but in reality I roll my eyes and head for the door.

“Bobby we’re leaving!!” I announce as she watches a TV show.

We got a cab because we’re getting drunk and we won’t be able to drive, after we finish partying Walter we’ll come and get us.

We arrived at our destination. The streets were lighted by flickering light posts, there’s on the sidewalk in front of us a neon sign 'Bar' with motorcycles standing along the building it says Jimmy’s. 

There’s some dudes who’re standing outside of it aligned on the walls with chicks that looked like prostitutes.

I got my phone and dialed CeCe’s number. 

It rang three times before she picked up.

“hey!! You’re here yet??” she screams because of all the music blasting.

“yeah can you come out to get us in??” I ask.

“yeah just give me a minute.”

“okay hurry!” I hang up “she’s coming any second” I tell Noah who nods his head.

“Hey pretty girl wanna see my co.ck?” I hear someone scream at me and then people laugh.

I turned my gaze from Noah to the source and I saw the men with the prostitutes smirking in my direction. 

I rolled my eyes and concentrated on Noah who’s glaring at them, his jaw is clenched and his hands are fisted. 

He was about to go to the other side of the street when the door opened.

“hey Aly!!” shrieks CeCe “I missed you girl!! How’ve you been??” she asks as she pulls away from the hug she gave me.

“good! I suppose you’re doing fine!” I say looking at what she was wearing.

She laughs “come on everybody’s waiting for you” she says tugging me inside.

“hey remem.. hi I don’t believe we’ve met I’m Cindy, Aly’s girlfriend” she ignores me and stretchs her hand to shake Noah’s.

“Noah Aly’s... best friend” he says flashing her a smile that lit half of this dim street. "finally it pays off.." he mutters under his breath.