Chapter 54: Impressed Yet?

“you look...like a well-born, harvard girl.” Noah observe and I cackle.

 “Yeah I get told that often when I wear something like this,” I motion to my shirt “do you like it?”

 “I don’t know what to say..” he says warily,

 “what do you mean either good or not..” 

“but you said good meant fine, and fine meant crap, and nice meant sh.it appearently..” he argues,

“aaah good point,” I remark remembering yesterday, “well, it’s your lucky day, what do you think?”

He hesitate for a moment, watching me like a predator, and after that he pipes “I feel like I should bend you and f.uck you senseless for being such a good girl,”

I’m pretty sure the thirtieth floor heard my jaw hitting the marbled floor, of this luxurious hotel. What the actual Madonna f.uck ? like.. is he for real? because I’m feeling seven flavors of hot and turned on right now.

He cracks a smile “I’m kidding tiger, I think you look very nice, expensive, from the look of your chanel,” he motions to my necklace, “but very pretty.” I nod. I know it’s lame but my mind is still groggy from his ‘joke’ which FYI, I don’t buy it, because his eyes are like two very hot, very heavy gleeds exploring my body. I feel very uncomfortable in my soaked panties, and his wandering gaze isn’t helping at all.

I turn my head, playing with my bracelet, and pretend like he didn’t just turned the f.uck on. Something catches my eyes at the reception desk. Oh my god.

“Tiger?” Noah calls after me,

“what the hell are you doing here?” I hiss at my mother who waltz into the lounge of the hotel. 

“Oh my!” she takes her sunglasses off  “Sweetheart you’re here as well-” 

“Stop with the charade,” I cut her off “nobody cares about our broken family’s fake image.” she smiles at me. 

“Sweetheart, everybody cares, and everyone is looking for a weakness to exploit, in others, right now, people are staring because they recognize us. Have I taught you nothing all theses years, my boisterous little girl?” she brushes my hair out of my face and I grab her hand, forcibly and she got startled. But Then I smile at her saying “When exactly? when you were in rehab? you know what? you taught me something or two on how to buy useless expensive things, and how to rob my children’s fuc.king life.” I smile at her and then lean in to her ear, like I’m hugging her. “you taught me nothing but how to be a cold hearted b.itch.” I state and pull away. “so tell me, mommy dearest,” I made sure it sounded bitter, “what brings you here from you imaginary ivory tower? I hope you didn’t fell and broke a hip or something? I know you witches like to be up in the sky like you’re untouchable..”

“I am fine thanks for asking darling.” she looks bored, “I’m here to see my son-”

“you don’t have one.” I state, cutting her;

“-and his fiancée.” she ignores me,

“No one here wants you, and if they do, then it’s six feet under is where they want you, personally I want you far more than six feet but, hey whichever comes first.” I clarify.