Snippet of Chapter 67

"You looked so sexy dancing..." he says putting me on top of the ornaments' table at the entrance. I moan as he nibbles my neck. "It pissed me off.."

I chuckle, despite the situation, but quickly stop and moan when his hands cup my breasts "you were mad because I looked sexy?" I breathe,

"No because you weren't dancing on me. But on that fûcker from earlier." he says seriously.

I snap back to reality, like I've been dragged from the Noah-induced fantasy world I was just in, and shout "And whose fault is that?" I push him as I jump from the table.

"What?" he asks confused,

"You were having a lap dance with that tramp anyway.. I didn't think you would notice me."

"Why? Would you have stopped if I didn't see you?" he asks again. Eyes like a predator, his smirk shifts, he starts to move towards me. Slowly. Painfully slowly. I pant rapidly.

I Always loved foreplay.

"You know what I think?" He pronounces huskily "I think you wanted me to see you.."

"As if-"

"I think you wanted me to look at you dancing like that.." he ignores me and backs me up to the table.

He leans forward, further pushing me backward "I think it turned you on."I scoff as he nibble my earlobe. Dâmn it.

He smirks suddenly "just as much as it turned me on."

****************************************************************

HELLO!!! I'M NOT DEAD!!!

So I'm on summer holiday and I am on project 'FIX RR&R' !!

Like I said I'll be uploading new chapters and fix the previous ones.

Thank you for the support!!! I really do love you :)

(FYI: I still screenshoot everything)