Chapter 30: Oxford Superheroes

Chapter 30: Oxford Superheroes

I was out and the sky was getting darker and the breeze hit me, hard.

I was only wearing my slim shady sleeveless shirt. I began to walk fast towards my dorm room, I told the guys and girls to not wait for me outside, because she wouldn’t let anybody in, Noah was lucky being an eye witness and he actually stopped me from beating the sh.it out of him.

“Alyson wait!!” I hear him screaming and his footsteps began to get louder, so I knew he was running towards me.

“Noah please I know you wanna help but please I need sometime alone.” I shout.

I need some time to think about me blowing my chances at Oxford, about blowing my chances at almost any university I wanted to go to, about my fuc.ked future, about Liam’s disappointment in me, about how the hell am I going to keep my hands to myself and not go and murder the as.shole who blew up everything.

“wait up!!” he says as he finally reaches me and spin me around.

“what Noah?!” I snap.

“hey listen I know you’re upset but jus..”

“I’m not upset Noah. I’m mad, furious, angry but not upset.”

“okay just listen! I talked to my aunt I told her everything-”

I cut him off “why? Why did you do that? It’s not like it’s gonna change anything” I tell him.

“no it does! And I’m helping you because A: you’re my close friend B: it’s not right, you don’t deserve it he’s the one at fault not you. C: I just couldn’t stand the fact that she didn’t believe you.” He says the last part lowly, because he was almost screaming at the beginning.

Actually when you come to think of it, I was sort of lucky I could be expelled, the other two high schools I was transferred from them not expelled, the first I threaten to file for sexual harassment suit so they kept it on the down low, second one they found out that the principle was taking advantage of her position, she took like 30% of what the school brings for herself.
I knew what happened because I heard her talking on the phone about it one time, when I was waiting for her outside her office to receive my punishment, she was about to announce my expulsion, the secretary has gone to the restroom and I sneaked up to her desk and hold the phone to my ear and heard the principle’s conversation.

Of course if I confronted her she could expel me immediately, so I made those pranks to bring the attention to me and then when I was in front of the school board I brought it up, and it turns out some of them were decent enough to look in to it, and then they found out some of the teachers were in that too. Anyway it was a big scandal, I didn’t want any unnecessary attention so we negotiated, and I got to keep my school record clean in return I won’t say a word about it.

So basically my record was clean except for a couple of detention here and there, but now with the suspension it’s highly improbable for me to get accepted in Oxford or any other colleges in England for that matter.

Noah sighed “I told her everything, and explained to her that you were innocent and he was a di.ck so after long begging and promises that you won’t even go in the same direction as him… she agreed to keep it off your record but you have to actually not intend to school or that bi.tch would know and bring unnecessary trouble to the school” he was out of breath by now.

Oh my god.

OH. MY. GOD.

OH MY FUC.KING GOD !!!

Did he just saved my a.ss? Did he really tried to actively help me out AND succeeded??

I can’t believe him, I can’t believe he did this for me. It’s new to me all this friendship sh.it.