Chapter 4: The Proposal.

As we walked in, most of the people start staring at us.

"why are they staring?" whispers Alexis freaking out.

"because It's me who just arrived sweetheart, also you look hot, if you wanna hang out with me get used to it." I sass,

Bridget smiles at my comment and blushes meanwhile I was looking around for the guys "they said they were at the bar" says Alexis reading a text she just received.

"Alrighty then,"

As we walk in the middle of the dance floor, people were dancing, some dry humping. They were so wasted, really. Not that I cared probably it's going to be me in a few minutes. I like the music they're playing. We were chatting, near the bar, when Walter shouts "hey over here!" as we got nearer, he says "wow ...you look hot" checking us out and the girls started to blush.

"Tell me something I don't know," I shrug, and the boys chuckle at my comment "so are you guys gonna buy us drinks or what?" I ask as I take a seat next to Noah.

He was eyeing me the whole time, "done drooling Noah?" I comment sarcastically.

He smirks and says seductively "you look great"

"yeah I think your 'facebook poking' me with your eyes made it clear... Yeah hi! a 'brain damage' please." I tell the last part to the bartender.

"Make that two" says Noah " I hope you can handle it." he pursues chuckling.

Was he underestimating my liquor handling and alcohol tolerance? he's in for a surprise "oh don't underestimate me Colton, I might just be the one who carries your drunk, puke covered a.ss home," I let him know as I tilt my head drinking my shot. Ah the familiar burn of the alcohol running through my throat. I miss it, it's been what?..three days? When I put the shot glass down, I look at my side, feeling eyes on me, like a stalker-style look not just the usual 'oh my god it's Alyson Court' kind of stare. Noah's eyes were twice their size, he chuckles for a moment before shaking his head then tipping his shot glass in his mouth too.

Everyone was having fun, I was already on my third drink, even B and Alexis were having fun with the guys until Kat showed up with her blonde squad.

"An abbey cocktail please" she says to the bartender and then she turns to me "I hope you know that this is a party and not a strip club" she spits.

Her voice is a literal cacophony... god help me...

"I was hoping you knew that," I counter,

"you better get the hell out of my way," she threatens,

"let me think about that ... mmm... no."

"Congratulations, you're officially on top of my black list, skank, and that isn't where anyone wants to be.."

"Here's the thing sweetheart, I'm Alyson Court. You may think you're the big shot, but you're not. Not anymore. I am, and just FYI, I do not take kindly threats." I address her intimidating her.

"I don't either, you're a waste of space and oxygen."

"I'm surprised you know what oxygen is, I thought only daddy's money and implants can get you to pass in classes, but hey look at that.. you know what it is..world's is full surprises." I dryly comment and then add more icily, "criticize me when you reach my level honey, meanwhile admire me and learn."

She was star struck for a bit. Everybody around us, in a close hearing range is staring at us wide eyed.

"you asked for this," She hisses, takes her cocktail and walks away followed by her pack of hoes, but before going she says, obviously, annoyed "If I were you I'd look out for myself, bi.tches like you have the tendency to die a horrible death just like themselves."

I counter back unfazed "aww don't worry about me sweetie, I'll make sure your life is a living hell before that."

And that was enough for Walter to confess to me his undying love, hopefully, he does it playfully "please marry me?"

I look annoyed "no thanks." I hear Andrew and Noah laugh at him but I'm concentrating on downing this drink right now,

"ohh rejected twice on the same day! How's that feels?" says Andrew amused,

"it was worth the try" Walter answers smiling at me.

"stop trying." I order and go to the dancefloor and start dancing. Boys coming up to me dancing. I didn't mind as long as they're not grinding.. too hard. But I switch to another dude every minute. Girls also coming up to me and dancing, really close. I see the group coming over except for Noah who stares at me smirking.

I was a bit tipsy now, and so was Walter and Bridget, so Alexis who didn't drink that much, drove us, sure I wasn't drunk but if we got pulled over and I was driving, we will be taking our mug shots tonight; and Noah drove the boys.

As we arrived to the school it was already past curfew. It was 2:15 A.M or something so we had to sneak in. Andrew was holding Walter over his shoulder carrying him to his room. And Noah came with us because Bridget was really drunk and Alexis can't handle sneaking in and carrying her.

Alexis took her shoes off as soon as we heard the hellhound approaches, Noah, who supported Bridget on his shoulder, and I snuck into the janitor's closet while Alexis distracts the monster making her believe she didn't leave the dorm and then she took her to the opposite direction saying she heard some disturbing noise outside. That was our cue to hurry to my room.

I was getting kind of pissed because I want to roam freely in the hallways without going through an interrogation every time. I'll plan something for her later.

"wild night" he says as he hands me water.

I snort "that's your idea of wild night? wow."

"you're hard to please you know that?" he remarks.

"I know," I tell him.

"don't you have somewhere to go to ... say... your room?" I ask after a few seconds,

"oh so now you're throwing me out?" he fakes being hurt. "ouch! But it's true I need to go before I get caught"

"wuss.." I mumble,

"goodnight" he says while opening the door,

" sure " I say closing the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY STORY TO BECOME A TV SHOW OR A MOVIE !!!
www.iflist.com/stories/richrebelandrevengeful
You Can log in with your FB profile and it won't publish on your wall !!

The Link is in the external link.

thank you for reading my story don't forget to tell your friends about it, please tell me what you think. Comment and Vote!