Chapter 20: Morning Shower

Chapter 20: Morning Shower

“Alyson… Alyson… yoohoo… come on, rise and shine sleepy head” Noah’s voice cut through my dreamless sleep. 

A non-human growl resonated in the room as he opens the curtains.

“fu.ck off” I hiss at him.

“aww a lady even in her sleep…” he coos and then slaps my ass “get your a.ss out of bed Alyson” he scolds.

“what the fu.ck is wrong with you? Don’t slap my ..a.ss..ever..agai…” I drift off to sleep as I re-put my head on the pillow. 

“Alyson don’t make me do it” he warns again, and I flip him off lazily. 

“alright you asked for it” he says and the next thing I felt, was strong arms lifting me, I groan all the way, until I was slung on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

“mmm this like the first time we hang out together” he says walking downstairs not affected by my weight. I knew he went to the gym often!! 

“mhhm and I’m still enjoying the view” I match his tone.

He laughs “ditto” and I join him.

“so you can put me down now, I’m up” I say rubbing my eyes. 

“oh no no Alyson, I gave you the chance to get up on your own and you told me to fu.ck off, and when I warned you and encouraged you to take that chance, you flipped me off, suffer the consequences Aly” after that long speech I still didn’t get what he was going to do to me, but as he got out I had a bad feeling about this.

“Noah what are you doing?” I ask starting to panic, he chuckles and answers quizzically,

“you need wash up Alyson” what? “it’s morning you need to splash yourself with some cold water, everybody knows that you need it if you want to wake up” he says in a singing voice.

He turns right and that’s when I start squirming in his hold “no no no Noah don’t do it!!! Noah I’m serious!!” oh great now I’m laughing, why am I laughing?! 

He chuckles “you don’t sound like it” 

“come on Noah don’t be stupid!!” 

“beg” he stops. 

“what?” I think I misheard him. 

“you heard me, beg, and I won’t do it.” he says simply. 

“I’d rather chew my arm off than beg.” 

“your call.” 

“no no wait!!” I scream 

“please” I say through my teeth. 

“you need to put more heart in to it Alyson” he instructs.

I had about enough, although I’m laughing I still insulted him “fu.ck you” 

“okay your choice, hold your breath Alyson” he shrugs. 

And with that, he threw me into the pool. The cold-water-filled pool.

I struggle to get up and breathe, but I wasn’t fully functioning it was 7A.M. for fu.ck’s sake!!! 

He’s dead meat!! 

But that’s when I felt something or rather someone help me up. We got to the surface and I gasped for air, he was laughing. 

Fu.cking moron. 

“you.. as.shole… you motherfu.cking moron..” I say between pants and coughs, and not coming off threatening at all. I guess that’s why he’s been laughing. He hugs me and shushes me.