Chapter 31: Photography sessions

Chapter 31: Photography sessions

I woke up to the burning sun penetrating my eyes “You fuc.king bi.tch!!” I groan.

Why do I always forget about closing the curtains?

I tried to sleep through it, but that hot b.itch was determined to burn my eyes balls so I rolled out of bed and got out.

I look at the time and it was 10:08. I went to the fridge and I saw a yellow post-it:

good morning. I left your breakfast on the island. Enjoy. 
Please do something productive today.               –A.

Okay... that felt like A from PLL just yellow post-it'ed me. I shudder as I thought about it.

Creepy.

I ate and went for a shower. I thought under the hot water about Liam’s scolding, but he did chuckled and gave me a “virtual high-five” through the phone but he still scolded me.

I got out, dried my hair, did my nails, ate again, ‘cleaned’ my room a bit and put on a navy blue dress with my oversized Varsity jacket.
I really need to stop buying men products and clothes; I already have men body washes, perfumes and clothes, yes plural.

I decided to join the group for lunch. I went out to the big a.ss garden to meet them on the wooden table.

“hey guys!” I greet everybody.

“did you listen to my advice?” asks Alexis smiling.

“yeah I ate.” She laughs shaking her head.

She was sitting next to Walter closer than usual, B was between Johnny and Sean, Andrew was next to a group of boys, writing. 

Last minute homework I guess.

“hey tiger, I saved you a seat.” Says Noah, patting the seat between him and Joshua.

Joshua was super cute, the kind of cute I’ll let grope me, and definitely let them have their tongue down my throat.

I pecked Noah’s cheek and stole one of his fries.

“you’re the man Alyson!!” somebody shouts from another table.

“you rock Alyson!!!” another dude yells.

I smile as I wave at them; some other group whistle and made wolf cries.

“it seems like you get more popular by the second Alyson no matter what you do” whispers Noah and then winks at me.

“Nice comeback yesterday!!” a black dude says.

When I look at him puzzled he explains “my girlfriend told me about you and Kat” I made an 'O' with my mouth and then I chuckle as I look over at Kat whose face was red.

“it was hardly a comeback... I was just stating a fact” and the boys made cat noises in hopes of watching me in a cat fight with Kat, she on the other hand stomped all the way inside the school.

“I like your dress” Noah whispers in my ear.

“thank you I like it too I mean that’s why I wore it” I sheepishly answer and he chuckles shaking his head.

“back to your smug smart-a.ss b.itch attitude I see” he states taking a fry, I stole it from his hand.

“aww you missed me that much Noah?” I coo.

“always, tiger” he says looking at me dead in the eyes and I just avert my gaze and start talking to Joshua because my cheeks were getting freaking red.