Chapter 33: Confessions to a shopaholic

CHAPTER 33: Confessions to a shopaholic & yellow flowers

It's been a week since the Téressa party and I'm still recovering from the horrible, horrible han.gover.

I was in my room asleep for two days straight, and when I woke up that pounding in my head came back with a vengeance and it hit me, pretty hard.

It's like for two days it was 'hiding' so when I woke up it hit me like a motherfuc.ker.

I've been popping aspirin and drinking three times my body weight in water, and that b.itch decided to camp in my fu.cking head.

So you realize when it all been cleared up, I wanted to celebrate and I just got the best idea ever.

"Hey Naom's what up ?" I say through the phone.

"Hey Aly I missed you like crazy!!! I'm good, I got another front page article!! so yay me!!" she says through the phone.

Excited was an understatement.

"yeah I know, I have it in front of me now actually."

"really?!!! what do you think of the last part of it??" she eagerly asks

"my favorite part was the last part!!" I tell her and she squeals. "I'm so proud of you hon"

"thank you so much baby, wish my mom was though.." and her usually cheerful tone died and the end.

"Babe you know that what matter is what you want, and you're so e.ffing good at it too, godda.mmit girl since you became a journalist and 70% of your work is freaking being published front page, and your dad is proud of you and me too .."

She's the apple of her dad's eye and he's so proud of her, but her mom was pushing her towards a medical field since she was a little girl; but she never wanted it in the first place, she says she can't handle medicine's smell or the sight of blood.

"awww Aly I love you so much, only you can cheer me up in no second, wish you were here so I can hug you.."

"that's what I'm calling about actually.."

"you're calling so I can hug you?" she asks really surprised and I giggle.

"no silly I'm calling so we can meet up."

"but we're not in the same state... or country" I roll my eyes at her.

"We are I just saw your tweets you're in Oregon, and that happened to be where I'm staying for the year.... hopefully" I say the last bit lowly, tossing my pink pants to the side.

I've been trying to decide what goes with my electric blue peplum shirt for half an hour now. I threw it and decide on my wrap green dress and my Bianca leather sandals. And now I'm on the search of my matching tote.