Chapter 2: The Hip exercise predicament.

"was it true?" the one who hit on me earlier asks,

"was what true?" I demand starting to walk away,

"that story? Did you really do that?"

"Yes." I answer in a clipped tone and continue to walk to the cafeteria. I was hungry. They follow me laughing.

"Where are you going?" Noah asks,

"The cafeteria? It's lunch time right?"

He smiles and point the other direction "It's over there, hey why won't you walk with us we're going there too" he offers,

"gee, thanks" I roll my eyes,

"I'm Walter Borne" the guy who hit on me says and I stayed quiet. "and I'm sorry for earlier," he adds and I'm guessing he said that because of the elbow hit, he received from Noah.

"Did you just apologized because you knew what you did was disrespectful or because of the guy I put in the hospital?"

"That would be .. the second one" he says looking straight ahead.

"Wise man." I remark lowly;

"I'm Alyson, Alyson Court but you certainly heard of me."

"And I'm Andrew Burton" says the skinny guy with a quiff, handing me his hand to shake, I shake it reluctantly and respond dryly "nice to meet you Andrew"

By the time we finished introductions we were at the cafeteria's door.

I open it and went in. I take a look around and find that every place was taken and you could see that there's no parting of the student body like in other high schools.

Not by their own choice I'll tell you that. In the upper society, the royals, the rich and famous, the responsible of the high rate of suicide -call them whatever you want- kids are the reason why most of the parents strike deals.

If my kid is friend with yours then we are friends as simple as that.

But I didn't roll that way... at all so I guess you can imagine the atmosphere in the lovely home of the Court's when people bring their kids and I dislike them.

And this school has a system where every day it has a new layout of sitting. As in they decide where we sit everyday.

But as a senior and a Court I refused categorically, but it's against the rules so I told my parents to throw some money and here I am, going to sit where I want.

In the middle there were boys shouting to the guys behind me and they told them they'll join them later.

"you need to take a ticket and wait for your turn after that, order" says Noah.

"Oh thank you sherlock," I say sweetly,

"you're very welcome" he smiles.

He's really adorable when he smiles, he got those dimples in his cheeks when he grins and wrinkles at the side of his eyes, that mom would have a heart attack if she saw it in the mirror. But he's a d.ick.

I take a ticket and turn around to see the boys calling me. I didn't have where to sit so I just went there.

They were partially from my class earlier.

"hi! got a room for me?" I ask nicely,

"oh I don't know about that, what are you willing to offer to sit next to the popular guys?" says Walter wiggling his eyebrows,