Chapter 32: Jessica Rabbit

CHAPTER 32: Jessica Rabbit in photobooths

"Come on Alexis you've been in there for three hours, a freaking white dress doesn't take that fu.cking long to put on!!" I scream at her from behind the door.

"Alright Alright I'm coming out"

I wanted to make a witty comment about 'coming out' but I decided against it knowing Alexis she'll freak out and get super mad because she's under pressure. Plus it's kind of a little bit hard to talk loudly and make that much of effort with my backless dress. It was already threatening to fall down.

Me and Bridget were currently waiting for Alexis to come out of her room because we were going to the halloween party, and she's taking a long a.ss time. Time that I could be spending thrusting my tongue in someone else’s throat.

I was going as every boy's fantasy: Jessica Rabbit.

We should get awards and medals for putting up with this kind of stuff, though. It's why I don't judge prostitutes and hookers, seriously have you tried to get in a really really tight dress or walking around in one, breathing slightly because it may fall down?

Seriously it's really hard and fuc.king painful.

Who ever said a kick in the groin hurts the most tell him to get into a fuc.king tight clothing that cuts your blood and air circulation and also put on stripper heels and walk on glassy podium.

Mofo's...

Back to the point, B was a sexy indian girl, with the fringed short caramel dress, she looked so cute and so hot at the same time. Plus the length of it really complimented her beautiful legs.

And Alexis, is going as a greek goddess. It was the only one she didn't fuss about too much because it wasn't that revealing, comparing to the other costumes.

"Okay... so what do you think?"

We stayed open mouthed for several seconds not uttering a word.

"oh my god I look horrible don't I ? Oh my god Oh my god..." she starts to freak out.

"that's what you'll be saying tonight aaaaaaall night" I wink at her.

"what?" she seems confused and I roll my eyes at her.

"she means you look absolutely ravishing Lexi" says B smiling widely.

And that seems to do it, as she seemed to relax considerably.

"girls you look d.amn hot, just watch out for yourselves tonight alright? I can only take care of one person so take good care of yourselves and that includes not drinking from any other used cups, not drinking anything that has been given to you, if a dude or a chick started touching you while dancing don't freak out seventy percent they're super drunk to know what they're doing-"

"seventy percent? what about the other thirty percent?"

Guess who was that.

"they're trying to sleep with you. Don't worry Alexis I'll check up on you every thirty minutes" I say rolling my eyes and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"just because I'm a party-virgin doesn't mean you get to be such a 'B' about it."

She meant Bi.tch, she doesn't swear.

"firstly, you're a virgin at practically EVERYTHING; secondly, I have to be a bit.ch about everything or else I won't be Alyson Court."

She blushed over the 'virgin' thing and B tried to stiffle a laugh but she got a glare from A and then Alexis turned and stuck her tongue out at me and said "big meanie!!"