FOURTEEN 🌸

"Are you fucking serious! You all better get your freaking asses down here right now!"

My eyes shot open and my head started pounding with the brightness and noise.

"I'm killing the WiFi for the next week if you're not down here in the next five seconds."

I threw the comforter off me and put my feet to the floor, still wearing last nights dress and makeup.

"Five! Four! Three! Fearne! Two!"

"I'm here." I stated, rubbing my head and glaring at Cam who, like me appeared worse for wear and Jamie who looked as fresh as a daisy besides the bruised eye.

The stink of cigarettes and beer lingered in the air, making everything stale.

"Whose smart idea was this?" Liam demanded, glancing around at the ridiculous level of mess in his house. Jamie pointed at us, we pointed at Jamie.

"You think I want to get off a ten hour flight and deal with this shit?" We shook our heads sheepishly. His glacial glare was perfected to the most intimidating standards. He roughed up the chestnut strands of his hair and then lowered his hands back down by his sides.

"Clean it up!" He grabbed a roll of bin bags and started handing them out to each one of us. His text tone went off on the kitchen counter and he ordered me to read out his messages. I picked up the phone and opened up a group chat.

"Write back shut the fuck up Ben

"Write back shut the fuck up Ben." Liam instructed.

I grabbed a bin bag and started filling it with the cups that lay scattered everywhere. I drained the dregs of each cup into a bucket, making a collection of wasted alcohol just because I was curious to see how full it actually got. The remains were actually disgusting, I wasn't convinced the liquid in some of the cups were actually alcohol.

The front door flung open and Arlos doppelgänger walked in, only a more aged version. They were a carbon copy of one another, despite the difference in skin tones, obviously.

They both had wild, dark curly hair styled in the same way. Their eyes were the same colour, a reddish-brown that you could honestly get lost in if you gazed at them for too long, only Arlos were much prettier because he had these killer lashes.