FIFTEEN 🌸

"Male alligators spend their entire lives with an erection and have a penis that shoots out like toothpaste from a tube" I peeped at Cameron with disgust, confusion and integument all in one expression

"What?" I asked.

"I was watching this weird sex fact animal documentary on the discovery channel last night. The leopard slug engages in hours of foreplay."

I leaned back against the locker next to Cams while he rattled off all of these disturbing facts. I noticed Arlo further down the hallway, he was standing at his locker wearing his full soccer kit and I was shamefully staring at him.

Brown eyes met with mine, I had no idea what he was thinking yet somehow his expression said everything.

I swallowed down a gulp of air, nervous to be caught looking at him. But he lingered his gaze on me and my heart rate increased because I felt like he could see right through the facade I wore on the outside.

"Kangaroos have three vaginas and two uteri which means they can be pregnant with babies from two different mates at the same time." Are we still talking about animals? I lost track of the conversation, somewhere between foreplay and Arlos bronze-brown doe eyes.

I couldn't help but think he looked hurt. I don't know why, there was just something different about him today. Less boredom, disinterest or casualness to his face. He pulled his gaze away and shook his head, slamming the locker door closed and then walked out towards the soccer feild.

"That's great Cam, I'll catch you later." I built up the nerve to confront him, running off before Cameron could object. Wadding through the busy hallway I opened the door that he just disappeared out of, the cold air breezed in claiming every inch of my body.

"Hey!" I called after him, grabbing his arm to stop him in the middle of the parking lot. He yanked his arm out of my grasp and continued walking. "Stop! I want to talk to you." I was practically jogging along side him to keep up.

"Then walk and talk, I'm busy." He replied bluntly.

His manner was different towards me, less playful dick and just actual dick.

"About... the party." I started, not exactly knowing where I wanted this conversation to go.

"The party was two days ago, everyone's over it now." He cut me off moodily.

"Over what, exactly?" He stopped walking and his back muscles clenched through his shirt, his whole body stiffening as if he was bracing himself for something.

"Everything."

"I'm sorry." I admitted, feeling the world of guilt added to the pile.

He spun around on the spot to face me. "For what?"