TWENTY THREE 🌸

"Jesus!" Arlo blasphemed as a really drunk guy puked all over the bonnet of Eli's car

"Jesus!" Arlo blasphemed as a really drunk guy puked all over the bonnet of Eli's car. He honked the horn and the guy shit himself, swearing loud enough for his voice to pierce through the glass. Arlo started laughing hysterically.

"You're such a dick." I commented. He tugged on the door handle and it didn't budge. I couldn't hold back a gasp as the panic flooded in once again.

With force he pushed his elbow into the glass and the whole thing cracked up the middle, he winced as it grazed his bare skin.

He leaned his hand out the window and opened the car from the outside before coming around to open mine too.

"Stay close, okay? If I lose you in the crowd, I'm leaving you here." I rolled my eyes at him. Together we pushed through crowds of pre-pubescent kids,  all drunk out of their minds.

The whole place had been teepeed with toilet paper and the pungent alcohol stench permeated the air.

"Arlo!" A girl grabbed his arm and when he tried to shake her off she licked him. "How come you're at my party?" She couldn't stand or talk properly.

"I'm not, you're dreaming." He told her, moving her away and continuing through the house.

"Stay and have a drink with us." She pulled his t-shirt like a damn chain, following us to the bathroom. "Remember when I sucked your dickkk?" She laughed drunkenly to herself.

"What?" I cried out in horror. The girl must've only been fourteen, fifteen at the most.

"I didn't. That didn't happen." He told me.

"It did, at the burger joint in the bathroom." She pushed her tongue into her cheek and moved her other hand backwards and forwards next to her mouth.

"Oh my god." I felt completely disgusted, firstly, why would anyone do that and secondly isn't she a little young for Arlo?

"Shellfish will you just shut the fuck up?" He snapped at the drunk girl. Finally we got to the bathroom and he knocked on the door "Chloe?" The door unlocked and she yanked him inside.

The drunk girl looked me up and down, holding herself upright with the help of the hallway wall. Her heavy eyes kept roaming involuntarily due to her intoxication.

"Why would you want to do that to him?" I asked, curiosity getting the better of me. She smiled sloppily.

"Because he's so fucking hot have you seen him and his dick is so big and it tastes mighty fine and I think I'm in love with him and all my friends are jealous and he's so fucking hot have you seen him?"

"But you put it in your mouth?" I asked slowly, not quite grasping the concept of why anyone would want to do that. It sounded so disgustingly unhygienic.

"All the way down to my tonsils." She answered.

He unlocked the door and both of our eyes widened at him. "Get in here." He pulled me inside the bathroom and locked the door again. I yanked my arm away from him like he was poison.