EIGHTY THREE 🌸

The sun warmed my cheek and I squinted my eyes open, shading them with my hands because of how uncomfortable the light was

"Arlo?"

He tightened his arm around my torso.

"Arlo, it's morning."

"Shh, Mo n sun"

(I am sleeping)

"Yeah. Sun. We should go."

"Shh, let me eat your pussy out."

His eyes were closed and his speech remained dosed. He was sleeping but it still didn't stop my heart rate from quickening.

"Arlo, come on. We need to keep moving." I poked him and he pulled me even closer, dipping his hand into the waistband of my leggings.

"Baby, I will eat your pussy from the back or you can ride my face until there's nothing left. I just want to taste you. I want to feel you cum on my tongue."

"Arlo your not awak-" his finger found my clit and I closed my eyes, soaking up the feeling.

"ri ododo mi?" He whispered his mumbo jumbo into my ear and I moaned quietly.  "o nifẹ rẹ"

(See my flower?) (you love it.)

"Arlo, stop. You're not awake."

"Take off your clothes, let me worship you." I hummed deep in my throat, involuntarily swaying my hips to his movements. "ọkan mi, I will love on you so gentle."

(My heart)

He peppered soft kisses to my neck sending shivers down my spine. "A-Arlo, reluctantly I pulled his hand away from me."

"Take your clothes off. Let me lick you." His hand came for me again but I grabbed it.

"Arlo!" I yelled, his eyes widened in surprise and he stiffened his entire body, looking at me a little dazed.

"What?" I stared at him, trying to decide if he was awake or asleep right now. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked, his smile fading. "Oh god, what did I say?"

"Nothing, it doesn't matter." I started to move away from him but he grabbed my arm and hooked his eyes onto mine.

"Blossom, please just tell me."

"Uh..." I could feel my cheeks heating up with embarrassment. "You wanted to uh..."

"I wanted to what?"

"You wanted to lick me." I mumbled, averting my eye contact. He burst out laughing and I snapped my attention back on him. "It's not funny." I shoved him but he brought out a smile on my own face.

"I wanted to eat you out?" He laughed more, "sorry." I laughed too.

"You had your hands all up in my business." I pointed down to my leggings and his smile fell.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." He panicked.

"No, it's okay." I shrugged. "Actually, I didn't want you to stop." Slowly, a smile regrew on his face again but then his phone started ringing and he raised it to his ear.

"Hey." He rolled his eyes.
"Yeah I'm gonna need you to pick us up, my car got trashed and we've rough sleeping for two days."
"Okay, we will be there."
"Okay, bye."

He hung up and stood to his feet, grabbing my hand and pulling me up too. "Lola will be at the town lines at midnight. It will officially be your birthday."

"I'm scared." I admitted, squeezing his hand.

"I got you." He reassured.