29. Lost In Purple ♠️

Slap.

A satisfied moan echoed through the whole apartment.

Slap.

"Can you take another one, baby boy?"
Whispered Jungkook in the submissives ear.
The other one nodded eagerly and exhaled a long breath, too excited for the next whip.

The dominant boy let his gaze wander along the others trembling body and admired the soft skin with all the red marks and beautiful lovebites he caused.
It was intoxicating for him to see what he did to the pretty boy and the fact that the blond boy took it with gratitude and joy, drove Jungkook almost insane.

He felt pure exhilarating to watch Jimin kneeling on the floor with just tight black pents on, blindfolded with a rope between his teeths and tied up completely at the dominants mercy.

With a smirk he kneeled down in front of Jimin and stroke softly his cheek with his thumb.

"Are you sure? You are always so eagerly to never disappoint me." Jungkook complimented the blond boy.

The other leaned in his touch and this was the clue for Jungkook to change his plans and open the rope behind Jimins back of the head. He let the rough material sliding of his mouth and leaned in immediately to connect there lips.
A low wimper escaped Jimin as he opend his mouth for Jungkook to let his tongue slide in.

It started slow, but rather passionately. Jungkook was always the one that paid attention to relish the instant and not rush in the heat of the moment.
Savior the taste of Jimins Lips and enjoy the noises he makes, when he melted in the dominants touch.

His heart was beating fast and his pents tightened around his crotch, if that was even possible. He was already hard, when he entered the apartment and found Jimin half naked kneeling on the floor with head hanging low, showing off his submissiveness.

Jungkook's finger wandered down to the juicy butt cheeks and squeezed them, before he slaped them twice.
With a low groan he lifted Jimin and threw him on the bad, just to hovering over him and connect there lips again.
With one hand he untie Jimin and allowed the boy to do what he desired with his now free hands.

Jimin wrapped his arms around the other boys neck and buried his fingers in his soft hair.

"You taste so delicious," priced Jungkook him against the others lips and let his hand slided in the others pents.

He wasn't prepared what he would find in the blonds boxers.

"W- what i- is that?" Stuttered the now not so confident boy.

Jimin tried hard to supress a chuckle and bite down on his lip.

"A toy, Master", he explained and wished desperate to see Jungkooks expression riegt now. The other tho, was more than thankful about the blindfolded Jimin and tried his hardest not to lose his shit and stay in his role.

After a few seconds he took to collect himself, he gulped dryly and let his hand slide back to the spot where the unfamiliar object were.
It was a hard round item but with a soft velvet like surface and felt warm, probably from Jimins body heat.

"Any clue?" Jimin asked bravely and sucked in his lips, as the other put a little bit pressure on the item.

"No but I would rather find out by myself," he answered now more confident und pulled Jimins pents down with one go.
Jimins breath hitched as he felt the cold air came in contact with his bare thighs. But he hadn't any time to complain, when Jungkook ripped his underwear off of his body and spread his legs open.

"Holy shit..." left the dominants mouth, when he looked directly between Jimins plump butt cheeks.

"Is.. uhm is it a... butt plug?" He asked without loosing the sight of the purple item with a pretty pink jewely like butterfly in the middle of it.

Jimin didn't knew, if Jungkook was watching him and didn't want to ruin the atmosphere by breaking a rule, so he decided to confess.
"I wanted to be a good boy for you, Master. So I put the plug in after I showerd this morning."

Jungkook was speachless.

"You was wearing the plug the whole day?"

Jimin nodded. "Yes Master."

"But why?" Jungkook couldn't find the right answer in his head. It was just empty. Dark. His whole system stopped functioning.

"It replace the prep and..."

Jungkook's eyebrow shot up. "And?"

Jimin bite down his lips and gulped before he opened his mouth again.

"Master... you can take me raw tonight."

Holy shit! Was all Jungkook could thought.