26. Butterflies And Other Drugs

Jimin

I heard the door bell and looked at the screen in the beautiful face I waited to see the whole day.

As he left my sight I stepped back and hide behind the door. My heart raised exciting as he walked through the door carefully and called my name. I waited for him taking a few more steps in, so I could came out behind the door unseen. Quietly I approached him and put my hands on each side of his waist and tikle him gently.

He winced surprised and let out his holding breath in relive, while I giggled satisfying.
I wanted to step back already to greet him, but he suddenly gripped my hands and pulled me closer, so I was hugging him from behind.

"This is much better," he whispered and leand his head back against me.
This felt so new and unaccustomed that I had to squeeze in his shirt lightly to be sure this isn't a dream. I already lost hope a long time ago that I could receive such affection.

My stomach was flooded with butterflies and my heart beated to a fast rhythm while we standing there and enjoying our mutual warmth.
He caressed my forearm with his fingertips and I wished I had choosen a sleeveless shirt for the evening.

"As I can smell your freshly scent, I assume you showerd already." I whispered low-key but didn't leave out a naughty trail in my voice.
I knew he secretly liked that part of me the most. Usually I was shy and reserved with my words and my behavior, but with him my confidence growing and I felt that I could be who ever I want, or just my real am.

He chuckled and turned his head more to the side, so we were able to lock eyes and I bite down my bottom lip to supress a stupid grin.

"Maybe this was the wrong dissision." His eyes sparkled provocative and my heart skipped a beat at the way he looked at me. "But what if I repeat my body care routine and take you with me? Just to be sure I made it the right way?"

I gulped down a nervous lump and pushed slowly myself away from him. The heat that crawled up my face was unbearable to take it longer and I needed some distance to think straight.
I didn't want to rush things tonight, even when he wrapped me already around his slim finger and I felt like warm wax in his big hands.

He arched a brow as I passed him and walked casualy in the direction of the kitchen.
"I would prefer to cook some Gimbap," I said without looking back and just turned around at the doorframe to the kitchen, "and after that I would take a shower and maybe I will allow you to join me," I said challenging and received the reaction I wanted.
He opend his mouth but didn't let out a single word. The confidence sexy guy blinked a few times dumbfounded, till he caught my not good enough supressed smirked and suddenly started to run.
I squealed surprised and wanted to run away but he caught me in the middle of the kitchen and pushed me against the wall.
His strong arms caged my head and I worried about my heart, that was about to brust out of my chest every moment.

His fingers brushed a few strains back of my forehead that covered my eyes and I kept looking down to my feet, trying my hardest not to faint.

"Isn't it my part to dominate and giving permission to you?"
His voice was deep, almost a growl and I pushed myself more against the wall to surch desperate for something that can give me some hold because of the beautiful hot ass man in front of me.

"Hm? Speachless?" He asked with a amused smirk and lift his knee up to caressing seductive my inner thigh. I took in a sharp breath as he almost reached my crotch and he laughed complacency, while pushing himself a bit away from me.

Jungkook grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips just to leave there a soft peck. I looked up with blushed cheeks and saw his smug smile still stuck in his face.

"Lets cook our dinner Jimin-ah," he suggested and I nodded agreeing blushing even harder because of the nickname and took a few steps in the direction of the fridge.

"I started to get hungry since I arrived here," he said behind my back and then slaped my butt suddenly, "and I'm craving something sweet but first need a bit proteins and carbs," he said jokingly and caressing the place he hit with his palm. The sweet pain burned on my clothed skin and I wished secredly he wouldn't be the rational one.

My member twitched in my pents and I tried my best to stay calm and not jump on him right in front of our vagitables. I cleared my throat and put out all the incrediance we needed to making Gimbap and looked at him as he chewed on his lips. I wonder if he knew how to cook homemade food or just ate take-away food when his parents aren't at home.

"I prepared all the ingredients already included the egg strings, so you can choose what you like and make the roll," I explained and he nodded but waited for me to begin. This time I smirked about his cute inexperience behavior and the way he followed all my handles.

Just with one glance I knew he did it the first time and I buried my teeth on what circled in my mind. He struggled with the roll and even cursed quite as some carrots and cucumber strings fell out of the side.
I turned to the side and laid my hands on top of his, as I caged him from behind and helped him to make the roll. He didn't say a word, just let me completed the roll.
When I had finished I let go of him and already started the next roll. I felt his eyes on me but didn't look back, only focusing on the hand steps.
With a sharp knife I cut all the rolls carefully and placed them on a plate.

My heart was beating hard against my chest, because of his still piercing look, so I turned around and put some small containers with sauce out and grabbed two bottles of water of the fridge. With a last intense gaze he took it from me and walked to the coffee table in my livingroom.
I inhaled deeply some air and let the oxygen flooding my lungs so I was prepared to walk in the livingroom with a bowl of salat and the plate of bimbab. My heart beated fast in my chest as my eyes met his breathtaking face and I almost moan, as he turned his head and looked at me with a indescribable smug smile that let me melt in the spot.

This was a situation I brought myself in but why didn't I regret it?

Because I would no longer be able to deny the fact that he was my drug and I was to addicted to run away.