21. Lets Fall Deep Together

I put all my heart in this chapter. I hope you will enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook

It felt like a sweet dream in reality as I heard his voice in my mind asking me about my day and...

"What are you doing there on the floor?" I heard him asking.

Where was this memory from? I didn't remember him asking this question.
With knitted brows I tryed to figure out where it had been, as I felt a gentle touch on my cheek. My throat tightened and a gulped down a thick lump while I leaned against the smoll soft hand. My mind played a fool of me but it felt so pretty real.

"Are you getting sick?" The velvet voice spinned in my mind like a beautiful blue butterfly.
I shaked my head and tryed to hold the imagination with my full awareness.

"Did you ran?" He asked calmly. "Did you missed me that much?"
It sounded like he didn't meant it himself and I laughed at his brave question, still with closed eyes.

"I missed nothing," I said and took a long needed breath.
After a quiet moment I decided to continue and say what circled all the time in my mind.
"I missed nothing more in my whole life then your presence," I admitted honestly and felt already hot tears surching their way out of the corners of my eyes and slowly sliding down my sensitiv skin.

As it was just my phantasy playing with me, so I could speak out what tormented me for the last two weeks.

A gentle thumb wiped the sad drop away and my mouth left a soft groan. "But the worst thing is," I paused holding back a sob, "that you are just an imagination."

"Why do you think that?"

"It would be to good to be true," I whispered.

A long silence followed after and I already thought the imagination was gone and I wouldn't be able to talk to him, even through my phantasy.

"Anything is possible in the imagination, isn't it?"

"Mh hm," I answered and enjoyed the warmth that radiated from his skin.

"Can I for once rule your world, even if it's just your phantasy?"
I smiled at the shyness in his voice. Even in my thoughts I imagine him perfectly like the way he always was in my eyes.

And then I felt an other hand embarrassing my face and the wonderful scent of vanilla and strawberry hitting my nose. My heart raised up as some thoughts circulated in my brain, that this was maybe not just an intensively imagination.

"Jimin-ah~" I whispered and already felt the softest pillows connecting carefully with my lips.

It was like a firework lightning up in my body and flooding my veins with sparkling caress, while my heart beated to a fast space and was about to brust out of my chest everymoment.
He moved slowly away and I knew by now it was time to face the reality.

I opend my eyes expacting nothing more, then a dark empty hall but looked directly in Jimins beautiful teary eyes.

"You are here..." I whispered didn't believe my own eyes.

He took my hand and laid it on his trembling lips. "Feel it," he said and left a peck on my cold fingertips. "I'm real and was all the time by your side."

I couldn't move as the flood of realization overcome me and blocked all the rational thoughts to react.
Maybe this was a gift that I didn't asked for but desired unknowing my whole life.

I felt something rising in me and crawling up directly in my fast beating heart. And then I gripped his collar and pulled him with me up on our feets. "Open the door," I pressed out trying my best to hold all the emotions back that were hidden in me and waiting to break out.

He blinked speachless, but put out his keys obeying.
As the door jumped open with a quite sound I opend it and shoved him forcefully in and closed it behind me. He gulped as we locked eyes and I
saw the flames igniting in his iris. This was all I needed to see.

I pushed him hard against the wall and kissed his lips with the embers of passion that leaked out of my body. He wrapped his armes around my neck and pulled me closer. My mouth left a lustfull groan as he sassyly bit my lower lip and I opend mouth to let my tone slip in between his lips, that he welcomed it with sake.

Jimin moand lustfully while our tone fought for dominance and I loved every second of the grown confidence from him. I hoped he would never loose his courage to stand up for himself and I admitted that I liked it so much more when I had to fight for my place with him.

I let my hand sliding down his back till it reached the outline of his jeans and resting it there for a while, just to grab forcefully into his plump butt. He took in a sharp breath and I took my chance to get my dominance back and ruled us through our make out sessions.

I kissed a few people before, but never it felt so overwhelming and
perfect like with him.
A wave of goosebumps ran down my back and I longed for more with every fiber of my body.

I left his addicted lips to give him little kitten kisses on his jawline down his neck. His milky soft skin tasted so ethereal good, as a let my tongue sliding their way to his collarbone.

"Take me~."

It were just two single words that left his beautiful mouth as a whisper but it was enough to shake my whole world.
There laid so much more in it, then simple pleasure.
I pushed myself a little bit away, just enough to look at him and saw the same affection and desire for devotion in his eyes.

A deep warm feeling appeared directly in my chest and I knew it was a change of something really big.
My heart raced fast as I leand in and kissed him again like there was no new tomorrow.

"Are... are you sure?" I pented heavy between our kisses and he pulled me closer as the answer that I craved for.

"There is no way back, when..." I said but he interrupted me with pushing his already hard crotch against my bottom body and I let go of all my hesitation and moand at the insane friction.

I lifted him up and he slung his legs around my body. We kissed drunken in each others warmth as I carried him to the place I wanted to make him feel all the longings and desires I felt the whole time without him.

"Baby... I want you to be mine tonight," I whispered while laying him down on the soft blueberry sheets in his bedroom.