34. I Need You To Came Get Me ♠️♡

Jimin

Minutes after minutes elapsed but the ringing sounds didn't stop echoing through my apartment. Till now.
And suddenly it was quiet.

I was trubled, because I couldn't stop thinking of the worst he would probably came with. And one of all the scenarios stood proudly out like the tip of an iceberg and let my blood freeze in my vines.

I exhaled the breath that I was holden when I gazed back to the screen and saw nobody there. Jungkook must got tired and decided to leave or
meet up with the pretty girl.

I swallowed my jealousy thickly down my throat. Just one more day. I needed a last day I can fool myself and imagine we have still our thing on going and he wasn't about to break my heart.

I shoved the sad feeling away and thought of all the beautiful memories we shared. I didn't want to feel sad tonight. I wanted to feel happy one last time before I have to face him.
This was what he did to me. He let me feel alive again, like he grabbed the big mountain of my sad past off of my chest and filled my lungs with oxygen.

I pushed myself away from the wall I was leaning on, surching for some  stability and was about to make my way back to the kitchen when I froze in the spot.

"Jimin-ah" his voice called my name with such a softness, even through the door I could hear his gentleness, tho it was hushed.

"I know you are standing behind the door."

Maybe fate wasn't on my side. Maybe I didn't deserved one more night filled with happy phantasy out of a fairy tale book.

"Jimin, I want to talk to you."

I knew and this was the fact I was scared of the most. Of the outcome.
He sighed deeply and leand probably his forehead at the door, because of the dull sound I heard from the other side of the door.

"Don't you think I deserve at last to explain?"

My heart was hammering against my ribcage. Yes he was right. He deserved the chance to say what he wanted to say. It shouldn't be his fault that he was done with me or our arrangement. He really shouldn't feel guilty about it.
As I said before. I am a responsible person and will give him the liberty to decide for himself what he wanted to tell me and what he wanted to keep to himself.

I wasn't just ready for a lie. I'll never be.

With a last deep breath I cracked open my door and saw surprised doe eyes looking down at me.
My heart clenched at the sight of his red cheeks with a wet track decorating his skin.
Did he cry?

My depressive thoughts were completely washed away and changed to sincere concern in one second.

Instinctively my hand reached out for his face and caressed softly the wet spot on his cheekbone. He closed his eyes and leand in the touch.
And again my heart melted so simply and my love blinded lips left a fragile sound of his name "Jungkook..."

Named boy grabbed my wrist and then shocked me by pushing me harshly inside and slammed the door shut. His other hand find their way around my waist and caged me with his strong arms.

With all the strength that I scraped together, I pushed myself away from him.
His throat left a growl of dissatisfaction and this sound let me wimper and I kneeled down out of habit submitting him.

My heart was hammering louder in my chest when he aproached me painfully slow and pushed up my head by pressing his index finger on my chin.

I was looking directly in his eyes and saw something vulnerable flare up in his eyes for a brief moment, before it changed to something dark and unpredictable, I always craved for. A shiver running down my spine when a mischievously smirk crawled up his face.