6. Lets Get To The Point

Jungkook

It's been days already, since Jimin and I talked about the thing. Yes, I'm calling it just a thing because I didn't knew to label it an other way.
We decided to take time and think about our do's and don'ts and he told me to not watch much of the hardcore movies that could scare me.
But he sended me a list of books I should looked through.

So I was stuck in the library and took one book by another out of the shelf. It was an embarrassing moment, when an elderly lady stumbled and collided with me and all my books felt to the ground. My cheeks heated up in a bright red, as the lady picked up one of the books and widen her eyes by the title.
The book had an unspectacular matt black cover, but the headline was unmistakably kinky.
With hot ears and a hanging head I apologized and took the book out of her hands and ran to the back of the library.
Nobody was ever showing up there so I could casualy sat down and look peacefully through the books.

I flooded my mind with informations that I never thought I would ever read about. My eyes widen every now and then by the explanations of bondage or how to use specific pain toy's without seriously injury. I got stucked at a chapter about reserved pleasure through pain and thought about the main reason why someone wants to be stimulated by strokes.

I was so deeply in thoughts that I didn't notice the person who was watching me. Just the approaching shadow let me look up and recognized him as the one and only gray head Kim Namjoon.

Our eyes met and a second after I realized in which situation I was.
It was to late to hide the books or pretend it wasn't my.

He let his gaze wander through the covers and set near me with an insecure look on his fase.
I waited for his reaction like being disappointed or even shouted at me or would asked me if I am out of my mind, but he just picked up one of the books and look through the edition number.

"Hyung, I.. I am just... I know how it looks like..." I stuttered even didn't know how to explain.

"I would always choose the last edition, do you know why?" He asked me without looking up from the book.

I gulped. "Because it's revise?"

"Nop." He said and paiged through the book. "In this case of Genre you never know who held this book before and what is more important," he made a dramatic pause, "you either know what this person have done while reading."

My mouth felt open and a lot of emotions flooded me. The most of them was disgust and revulsion and I immediately throwed the book to the ground and wiped my hands on my coat.

He laughed at my behavior and picked up the book again. I scrunched my nose in disgust and he turned in my direction smirking at me.
"You should treat things that make you smarter with more respect."

"It's not like this is an important science reading." I hissed.

His face got a little bit serious. "But this topic will teach you not to hurt someone seriously." He sighed and I was completely shocked till now. He behaved like, he knew much more about this.

I made a questioning face. "You are not angry at me reading this kind of books?"

He helped me picked up and carry all the books.
"Let's go, I am craving an iced coffee and I will buy you a banana milk." He said and walked in the direction of the counter where I leand my books with red cheeks und darker ears.

I was wondering, if he waited to scold me or tell me what he really thought, but I had to wait and don't force him.  He was my hyung after all and it was on him to talk to me.
I just hoped he will be honest, but on the other hand I was scared to hear him being disappointed or even disgusted.