35. Naked Thunder♡ Part one

Jungkook

"I want to dominate you."

Did I hear him right? I opened my mouth and closed it again like a stupid fish not knowing how to say a damn word.

Isn't it embarrassing how fast he got me all flustered and speechless?
Oh, how the tables can turn.

He was watching me curiously for a moment and then something changed in his eyes, I couldn't put a finger to it.
Before Jimin could call it off I pecked his lips hastily.

Honestly, I couldn't care less to try to submit. I mean, I don't know it I am into it till I try. Right?
I was just worried that I wouldn't be able to be a decent sub and satisfy him.

Jimin wasn't convinced, I could tell but he still kissed me one last time before turning around and made his way to the bedroom.

So what was I supposed to do?
I panicked. Clearly. Definitely.
What else should I do?

I took a few steps back till my back hit the wall in the corridor, leading to two doors in the opposite direction. One to his bedroom and the other outside of the apartment.

Sweat was covering my forehead and already running down my temple. My mouth felt dry and I was in desperate need of water! My feet dragged me to the bathroom where I dipped my head underneath the stream of water.

It took me a few seconds before I was able to stand straight again and watch my reflection in the mirror. Pale skin covered in water drops and wide eyes were looking back at me. 

I had to pull my shit together! This was Jimin after all who was waiting in his bedroom.
The sweet naughty pretty Jimin.

Splashing more water in my face let me feel a little bit less tense.

To chicken out wasn't an option! Jimin deserved so much better and also, I promised him to stay till the weekend ends, so we could solve all the misunderstandings.

But first things first.

Before my mind could convince me to run away, I wiped all the water of my skin and made my way finally to the bedroom.

When I pushed the door open my chin dropped.

Jimin was standing in front of the open window, dim light illuminated his room beautifully and his skin seemed to glow underneath the moonlight.

Now he wore black tight jeans that hugged his thighs and ass like a second skin. He looked fucking stunning.
But what let my heart skip a beat was the open button-up that fluttered around his naked torso like a magazine model ready for the photoshoot. And then he turned his face in my direction and I knew in that exact moment he would have me on my knees begging like a bitch in heat for whatever he pleased to do.

I was so pissed. Pissed at my dick that was hard squished in my pentstrousers  ready to be free. Also of my heart, that was beating louder then bombs in my chest.

"I assume you agree with my wish for tonight," he said in a deeper tone that let shiver running down my spine.
He extended his hand for me to take und pulled me to his body.

"I wasn't sure you would come." He breathed out, aware of my inner struggle.

"But I am hear," I said still smiling, feeling more comfortable in his arms then I ever would guessed.
It's strange to be hold and feel secure in someones armes when I used to be the one who was holding him. But it wasn't a bad strange after all.

Something shifted in his eyes and then there was his palm pressing to my lower back.

He leand in till I felt his breath touching the sensitive skin of my neck. "What is your Save word?" He whispered.

"Red."