4. Jimin's Secret

Jungkook

I let my fingers crack, as I looked at the screen of my laptop.
Dusk was already filling the streets and darken my bedroom. Just the lights from the screen lightened up the furnishing and my blushing face.

This was the only time I had to be able to do things without any interruption.

*cough*
(I am not doing perverted things. At least not always.)

My parents wasn't at home and wouldn't arrive for the next two hours. My dad is a business man and often works till the late hours and my mother is a manager in a big cosmetic company, but try always be at home in the evening to cock dinner for us.

For the next two hours I had time to occupy myself with all the interesting stuff.
I leand forward and clicked on the play symbol, still insecure if I really should watch this.
The movie started with terrible background music and it showed a guy dressing himself in black leather pants and a see-through button up shirt.
He pick up an eye mask and turned arond to an other guy, who was kneeling on the floor in front of him. The kneeling guy waited for the others instructions and then licked over his shoes, as he was told.
I breathed hearable by the sight and pressed the fast-forward button.
The next scene I watched was the submissive guy screamed in plain while the other put something like nipples clamps on him with a sadistic smirk.

"What the fuck," I whispered in shock and closed immediately my laptop. I wasn't into this at all!
This was some kinky shit I really can't do.
I put my phone out and tap a massage to Jimin, that I'm not able to do such things to him and I was really sorry.

A moment later I got a response with a codify link, that only I can watch.
I was curious and clicked on it.
It showed a naked silhouette in the dark, witch moved seductive to a deep and slowly beat. It only showed small parts of naked skin, but it was enough for my little kook to awake.
The guy approached the camera and I got a better sight on his bottom face, as he licked over his plump lips.
My eyes widend, as I watched the guy putting his middle finger between his lips. He licked over the tip and put the finger between his soft pillows, like Jimin did it in the art room a few days ago.

"Take care of me," he whispered and then the screen went black.
A second after appeared a credits with a lot of cutouts from movie scenes. It was a row of seductively moments with skinship and hot making out sessions between girls and boys.
But what caught my attention, were two special scenes where a guy with a choker and was licked by an other at his jawline and got a light stroke by a red whip.
I felt my member harden by the sight.
In the last scene I saw a foreign hand that was wrapping around a throat of some guy and tighten up his grip. The last sound what was heard, was a soft and pleasured moan, before the video ended.

I sat in my chair dumbfounded with open mouth and a hard one in my pents.

I gulped and played the video a second time and assumed, the siluette in the video was Jimin. The way he put his finger in his mouth and the shape of his plump lips was very similar to Jimins.
By the thought of him doing this and filming himself, my member twitched in my pants immediately.
I watch the video once more and touched myself, while imagining him dancing just for me.
It drove me crazy to realize, that he knew now I have watched this or even recogniz him dancing seductive for me.
The thoughts I had wasn't bearable anymore and I came hard with a loud groan in my hand.

There is one thing I am sure by now, I am not that straight as I thought my whole life.