3. The Dom

Jungkook

I didn't knew what to feel while letting my gaze wander through the first floor of the schoolground.
It was very early in the morning and barely students dragged themselves through the corridors.
I felt the uncomfortable structure of the lockers pricking into my back, but decided to stay still and put my hands in the pockets of my black Jeans and closing my eyes.

My nervousness grow at the increasing volume from the students that entered the building. I was about to went away, as I spotted a certain someone approaching me.

He was wearing his all known black hoody with a also black cap to cover his identity, I guess.
Maybe he hated socializing and couldn't bar people at all. Maybe he was one of the kind of person that was full of dark secrets and a criminal. Maybe he was an undercover ... okey stop it you dump ass!

I saw a white pair of cords hanging down his head while he walked in my direction with head low.
Shortly before he could stumbled over my feet, I grabed him by the shoulders and stopped him.

He lifted his head with widened eyes and I slowly put my hands away, suppressing the wired feeling under my fingertips.
After a moment of just staring at each other, I pulled at the string of his headphones and they fell easily down with muffled sounds, that I surprisingly instantly recognized.

"H.E.R?" I asked and remembered the soul song with the soft and calm voice. He nodded imperceptible.

I gazed to the side, if someone were watching us. But nobody was really paying attention to us, so I looked at him again. "Do you know how to get to the roof of the schoolground?"
Another imperceptible nod followed and I was glad, that he nodded and didn't stayed silent as usual.

"Good. I will be there after school."
And with that words I pushed myself from the lockers and walked to my next class.

I really hoped, this was the right decision I made at the weekend.

_______________________________________

I sat on a lonely bench at the roof and examined the clouds above me.
The last week was like a fat bad ass joke and I couldn't wait on this tiring Tuesday for the weekend already to appear. But after what happened on Friday, I wanted to go back to the beginning of the week, because I didn't knew what to do or what was waiting in front of me.

The first I did after I left school on Friday was to run to the company and waited for the manager to meeting me. It took me the whole afternoon to get an appointment for the next day. I wanted to fix the misunderstanding and got my internship back.
On Saturday morning I waited a few more hours as well but it was worth it. The manager called me in his office and we talked about what happend. I left the company with an internship but not the way I expected it, but at the end it was acceptable, so I spend the rest of the weekend hanging out with my hyungs and think about what should I do with Jimin.

"Kookieah," my friend Hoseok called me in a cute way, while we were hanging out as usual on this weekend after the horrible week.
"Do you want to talk about something?" He asked me with his heart warming smile. "You look so serious and lost in thoughts tonight."

I sighed and gave him my crooked smile, "you know me to well hyung." I leaned forward and opend a bottle of beer. "But not today. I want just enjoy my time with you all at your place." I was quite honest to my friends. I really wanted just enjoy our hangout, but a gleam in my mind wanted to speak things straight out, what happend all the time with Jimin and the weird feelings I got nowadays, when I saw him.
But not now. I decided to drink and have fun with the group that were always in my life since the first grade and left the thoughts and worries for the next day.

Now I was waiting on the rooftop, not really sure, if he would appear.

An half hour past and I almost lost hope till I heard footsteps approaching me and a small figur seat down on the edge of the bench.
We were sitting quietly for a while, till I had enough courage to speak up.

"I want to make one thing very clear," I said and took a long breath, "if you want it to work out between us, then you have to stop the nagging."
As I didn't heard a sound, I turned in his direction. He looked at me with a worried and curious face and then nodded.

"And I have one more condition."
He gulped and looked shyly down to his feet. "I want you to talk with me."
He looked in my eyes and bite his bottom lip.
"No nodding or head shaking, just say something," I said dominant and watched him wander his gaze pensive through the roof.

"Okay," he said and I blinked a few times wonder if my ears plaid me or his mouth really left a word. His voice was calmly light weighed, I was sure I never heard it that way before.

I lifted my brows surprised and then turned in his direction.

"Goooooood," I said with a surprised smile. This went better than I thought.

"You want my attention. Am I right?"
He just answered with a quite "yes", so a continued my assumption.
"And you like it, if I- I mean...". A frustrated sigh left my lips. "Can you maybe explain why you want my attention and what kind of attention do you want?"

He chewed on his lips looking completely insecure and I knew I pushed to much.

"Jimin, do you like it when somebody treats you harshly?" I asked gingerly but straight to the point.

He nodded and then said "yes" quietly after remembering our agreement.

"I did a little bit of research and find a lot of things," I confessed and glanced to him. "There are a lot of various things, like something with Split personalitys or masochism or the bdsm scene." I watched him carefully and he tensed perceptibly at the  mention of the last content.

This is it.

"Then you want me to do things to you? Go harshly on you and maybe cause even bearable pain on your body," I continued bravely.

"Yes." It came out fast and without hesitation. I was right the whole time, though it surprised me at the end.

I gulped and took a moment to think about what I was about to say, twice.

There wouldn't be a way back, if I speak it out loud.
Am I ready to take the consequences, if something go the wrong way? Am I ready for this? Am I willing to do what he want?

"Then... you want me to be your Dom, am I right?" This question came heavy through my lips.

He closed his eyes like he was waiting for this moment his hole life.

"Yes, please." It came out like a whisper and I watched his shaped profile as he leaned his head with relish back.

Something twitched in my chest and my lower abdomen and I knew...

...this guy will be the death of me.