2. The Unpredictable

Jungkook

When I thought Monday was a bad day, I never expect what a catastrophe was waiting of me.

The following week was like a row of unfortunate events, which included a bottle of bubble tea spread all over my shirt, as Jimin stumbled in the middle of the cafeteria at lunch break.
I wanted to yell at him, but the moment we locked eyes, I saw a flickering dart in his gaze, so I just turned arond and left the building.

My hyungs asked me, why I didn't beat his ass off, but I told them that he's not worth my anger and walked home to shower.
I couldn't be honest to them, or even explain what happend the other day. I didn't even understand the situation myself.

The following day I saw him sneaking out of the changing room before the football teams practice started. I was about to ask him what was doing but he ran away and I found myself running after him through the field.

To my bad my coach caught us and sentenced me to an extra round push-ups and an hour circuit training after practice.
That day I wasn't able to focus on my homework and fell asleep tired on my desk.

On Thursday I received a notification on my phone, that a classmade tagged me on a posting.
Somebody took a picture of the drawing and posted it on social media.
After even two hours it was already trending on Twitter.
#ArtDeJungCock

What the fuck?

I wasn't sure if this was also Jimin, but I barely could hold myself together, because of the anger. I told myself, he will get tired someday and give up, when I ignore him long enough.
I just hade to wait a little bit longer.

To distract myself, I started talking with a pretty girl with long brown hair and heart-shaped lips. She giggled shyly by the attention that I gave her and smiled kindly at me.
I knew what an effect I have on girls, and let my charm play.

It didn't effect me even a bit, never, but I liked to messing around with girls. It was just kind of entertaining.

I leand in and put a strand behind her ear. "This way, I can see your beautiful face a little bit better, In-Ha" I said smirking.
She blushed and looked to the ground.
I put my index finger under her chin and opend my mouth, but got cut off because something hit me hard on the back of my head.

I growled in pain and turned arond to see the basketball team playing undisturbed on the separated field.

"Are you okay, oppa?" In-Ha's voice sounded very worried and she touched the back of my head gently to surch for a wound.

"I'm fine, really," I answered with a smile in return of her caring action and wanted to turn around back to her, as my eyes caught a movement in a corner near the basketball field. I widen my eyes and open my mouth seeing non other then the troublemaker himself moving away from the big basket, where the teams substitute balls were placed.

My mood was already down and I excused myself to the girl and left the ground for the day.
He was like a breathing plague and I didn't knew how much longer I could bare with his actions.

But what happend on Friday, brought the barrel to overflow.
I strolled peacefully down the school building as I got a call from my mother.
At first I couldn't understand what she was talking about, but then I widend my eyes by the information she gave me.
"Did the company say something or gave you a name?" I asked with shaking voice.
"Uhm, I don't know. Oh Wait! They said you wanted to give the internship to some Mr. Park or so," she said irritated. "Jungkook, why did you do that? I thought this is your dream company and it was very difficult to get in?"
I couldn't hold back my anger any longer and said, that I will try to fix it and call her back later.

I put my phone back and pressed my lips together in a thin line, as I ran through the building to a certain someone.
This part of the building was less crowded. The most time the art students had there alone time in the separated studios to be able to concentrate on there projects.
I knew it because I had photography  and creative arts in my first year of college. It was an awesome experience but my dad convinced me to change my classes and become a successful economic like him. So I did as he wished.

Through the glass window of the art room I saw him sitting on the ground with a shroud in his hand, while he was whipping something off of a canvas. His hood slided a bit down as he moved and his locks peeked out and fell into his forehead. He pout his lips and drove a hand through his fluffy strands.

The sun light flooding the whole room and it looks like a halo over his golden blond hair.
Whithout his hood he looked not really ugly. If I'm being honest he can look cute with this pout and the blond hair. He had the looks and potential to become the university's popular student and would get a lot of attention from girls.

But no. He decided to become the introverted and kind of strange boy, that everone avided.

He stood up and heaved the giant canvas on an easel and attached it. He sighed and lifted the lower fabric up to wipe his sweaty face.

My eyes widen by the sight.
I had never expected a defined muscular abdomen, which could make every athlete jealous under the black pullover.

As he let go of the fabric he suddenly frozed and turned slowly in my direction. We looked into each others eyes and I simply forgot the reason why I came here. I watched him approaching the door and heard a locking sound, while he didn't left my gaze.

Then I remembered what he probably did and stepped to the glass door, that separated us from each other.
"I know it was you how canceledmy internship!" I growled lowly. "You can't imagine what I will do to you, when you will cross my way the next time, Park Jimin."

I saw him gulping and than lifted his hand up and drawing his middle finger over the contour of his lips. He took a few steps back not leaving my gaze and open his mouth, just to lick over the tip of his finder and then take it in between his full lips.

I stood there with an open mouth not believing what he just did.

To my bad, in my lumbar region ignited a heat and I couldn't focused of what I wanted to do two minutes ago.

I didn't even recognized that two students passed me and pressed down the doorknob.
I didn't expect either, that the door was swing open and they casualy walked in the Art room.
I open my mouth as I looked at Jimin in realization, that he unlocked the door for me to came in and not the other way.
He simple took the tip out of his mouth and turned arond to spend his attention on the canvas in the easel again.

It was bolt. For the first time he did something alse then just to stare at me.
If he were a girl, I would be pretty sure he was flirting with me, even kind of trying to seduce me, but he wasn't. Right?

I watch him a few moments longer till something hit me like a train.
I immediately turn around and run as fast as I could.

_______________________________________

Hey guys, what are you thinking about this shitty story?
Should I continue?