24. What A Feeling

Jungkook

"What is it?" Yoongi asked me as I sat in the cafeteria with my friends and enjoyed our lunchbreak, till the next lesson began.
I shrugged with my shoulders and glanced to the lovebirds beside me.

Teahyung had his eyes all over Hoseok and the older can't kept his hands away from the other as well, as he surched for excuses to touch his lover again and again. Continuous.
Yoongi rolled his eyes because of the lovebirds and looked at me again, while I grined seeing them finally happy together.

"I was just thinking," I answered and he knitted his brows together.

"About?" He sipped on his iced coffee, although its a cool rainy day in the beginning of autumn.

I pursued my lips thoughtfully. "What does it mean, when you can't stop thinking of something?"

He arched his brows. "Like the exams? Then your conscience are telling you to study more or you just worrying about it."

I shaked my head and shoved my tray of food away. "No not like that. It's more like everywhere I go and what ever I do, there is a special thing I think to see, although it isn't really there." I explained and supported my head with my palms.

"Do you have delusions?" Yoongi asked with a amused grind and I scoffed at his assumption.

"I know what you are talking about," Teahyung said not leaving Hoseok with his eyes. "Sometimes I'm craving sweets and think to see chocolate and candy in front of me or smell cake, although it isn't a bakery or candy shop nearby."
He smirked mischievous and Hoseok blushed hard in the next moment.
I knitted my brows not really understanding why Hoseok was embressed and pouted not satisfied with my hyungs comparison.

I heard Hoseok cleared his throat. "What do you feel when you didn't see what you thought to see and you realize that's just an imagination?"

I sighed well knowing what I felt already the whole day.
"I'm frustrated and mad. The moment before I'm kinda happy and feel a weird feeling in my stomach, but in a good way, you know?" I said it and rub my belly by the mention.

Teahyung and Hoseok looked up at me and then weirdly at each other.
"Are you feeling this the whole time?" Teahyung arched a brow.

"Yeah, kinda. And my hands starting to sweat and my heart is racing, like I drank to much coffee in a day." I scrunched my nose by the uncomfortable memory.
"Am I sick?"

Yoongi made a handmove, like he was throwing something away.
"No, it's not that serious. It's just something stucks in your mind and you should probably talk about it. It can really helps you." He was sympathetic like ever and sipped on his straw again.

"When did this started?" This time Hoseok asked with a string of concern
in his gaze.

Honestly I didn't remember it myself. It was like the contours were blurred like on a sunset painting. It was sometime Jimin and I used to hangout in the park and started to call and text each other a lot in a day and that time I missed his presence already, when I left his apartment or he had to bide a goodbye because of his part time job.

"Its been a while already," I admitted and gazed down to my phone to look for a expected message he wanted to send me in the coming hour. But there was just a few messages from random girls that I didn't even noticed as my classmates and didn't care to opend them either way.

As I looked up I catched Hoseoks intense gaze on me, what let me tensed up a bit. To my luck the bell rang in that moment and announced the end of the lunchbreak, so I stood up and said goodbye to my hyungs, as I made my way out of the cafeteria.