12. Dusk

Jungkook

My mood for today wasn't the best, because of the very hard practice plan that my coach pulled us through yesterday. My muscles felt sore and hurt at every movement and I just wanted to skip school and spend the day in my bed.
But my teachers had other plans to rack me with two announced essays for the end of the week.

I sighed exhausted and poking in my plate not really spending attention to the conversation my friends had.
Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see in Jin's warm chocolate eyes.

"Are you still tired from practice?" He asked me quietly sympathetic and I nodded. He was a football player as me but hurted his ankle two weeks ago and wasn't able to play. But he was coming and cheering his team every practice unit and saw how hard our coach went on us.

"You need some rest, a beer and a warm body to lean on and you will feel like a newborn."
I snorted at his purpose, "A warm body to lean on? I need a somebody who writes my essays and maybe two hands for a massage."

"I can't help you with the essays, but I know exactly who can solve your request with the massage," he said with a smirk and looked past me.

I followed his gaze and my eyes met...
His.

My expression softened immediately as we locked eyes and the corners of my mouth tucked up, while I watched him blushing because I catched him staring at me.
He was sitting on the edge of a low occupancy table with his black hood on and a tray with untouched food in front of him.

"Isn't one of them your typ?" Jin asked me and brought me back to him and our conversation. I blinked a few times confused. But then he pointed to a table behind Jimins where a group of girls were chatting and giggling.

I shrugged with my shoulders, not
really interested in the girls.

"Maybe one day," Jin said with a smirk and paid his attention back to the conversation of my other friends. Except me, I was to distracted from a certain someone that was sitting three tables away.

He lowered his gaze every time, I catched him looking at me and I felt suddenly more brave because of his reddened cheeks and took out my phone.

Message to Jimin:

Is there anything you want?

He texted back immediately.

Message to Jungkook:

Maybe.

Message to Jimin:

Do you want to reveal your secret?

I saw him hesitating and chewing on his bottom lip.
The way he looked at his phone was so pure and innocent, it wasn't a wonder that no one suspected his particularly for certain submissive and dominate practices.

I saw him standing up and leaving the cafeteria as my phone vibrating and I opend the messenger to look on what Jimin texted back.

Message to Jungkook:

Do's | Don'ts
_________________________________

Strungle | Cuts
Bite | Blood
Crossdressing| pacifiers & infant's kink

"Fuck", is all I thought while I read his message over and over again and now I was the one that gulped hard and looked shyly down to cover the heat that flooded my face like a tidal wave.