13. Dusk Part 2 ♠️

Jungkook

I twisted the black hair band with the bunny ears in my hand and smirked by the Vision him wearing them. This time I wasn't that nervous.
The more we donated our time with each other, the more I grew in the role and my confidence expanded to an other level.

But that smirk stucked not for to long in my face, because of the sight I received when I entered his bedroom.

My mouth went open as I stared at him.

"I... I thought ou...our topics for today are clothes," I stuttered like a five years old boy that got caught by stealing sweets from his younger sibling.

He was sitting on the edge of his bad leaning back on his palms just wearing a scarce white bathrobe, that covered just the necessary parts of his body.

He nodded and turned his head to the side. My eyes following his gaze with a fasten heartbeat.
There were draped three different outfits on hangers, which I managed to recognize as a cat suit in all black, a maids outfit and a simple oversize white button up shirt with black panties.

"Choose one. Master," he said and pointed to the cat suit. "Boss," he pointed to the maid's Outfit. Then he pointed to the last hanger, "...or Sir."

Now he was looking at me with just a little spark of inviting and defiant with his usually innocent eyes and I gulped down the strong building feeling in my lower body.
This was a new side on him, a little bit more brave and a piece of cheek, but I really liked it.

"The last one," I brought out without even thinking.

He nodded again with a light smile and stood up to walk to the chosen hanger.
I expected he would leave the room to change, but he just brushed the robe off his shoulders and dropped it on the floor.

My mouth went open and my heart skipped a beat by the sight of his complete naked back of his body.

He was...

I ran out of words to describe what was going on in my mind. His noticeable back muscles moved under his skin by every movement and the outstanding curve of his butt brought me to the edge of insanity.

My mouth left almost a whine, as he covered his body with the shirt and put on the panties as well.
Then he turned arond and let me see his unclothed upper body, because he didn't even mind to close the buttons of the shirt. He walked to his bed and started to put on some see-through overknees with a smoll red ribbon on each sides and I was already hard as a rock. I was very thankful for the dimmed lights in his room so he wasn't be able to see my bulge from this distance.

"Close your eyes," I commanded as he placed the last string on his thigh.
He obeyed and I put out all the items that I needed for today and placed them on the clean table, where usually his books were lying.

Suddenly I got an idea and fetch a choker from the catsuit and put it on his neck.
His breathing stopped while I pulled on him roughly.

"So I assume you like roll play, as you called me Sir."
He gulped and nodded quickly.
I reached for a new black whip that a ordered days ago and drove it above his bare chest.

"You should get to know this whip," I said and gave him a light stroke and he reacted with a quite moan immediately. "I think this will be my favorite toy for you," I growled and stroked him again.

He bite down his bottom lip to supprass any noise and I loved the sexy sight in front of me.
I reached out to his chin and took it softly between my fingers.
"Don't. I want to hear you," I said with a dominate voice and he let go of his lips in the same second.

I hit him harder this time and received a loud lustfull groan from his lips.

"You are a good boy, so obedience for me! I will treat you so well bunny." I said and put the hair band with the bunny ears on him.

I leand in and peck his tummy before I opend my mouth to bite in his soft skin.

His breathing went heavy for excitement after I hit him after whith the whip, so I continued till I stroked his left nipple.

He shot suddenly forward with his upper body, right against my stomach and my crotch. I frozed and didn't dare to move, while he tryed to catch his breath.
He put his palms against my hipbones for support and pushed his body away a little just to place his right hand onto my hard bulge and lay himself against my body again.

We both stayed in this position for a while, till I heard him breathing normally.

I decided to continue and drove the whip above his clothed back and stroked him lightly and suppressed the contract between his hand and my member.

I gave a startled shrug when he palmed my crotch after I stroked him. I looked down at him and saw he had his eyes closed and a peaceful expression like always, waiting for me to continue.

I gulped hard and stroked him again, just to get a loud moan and him palming my hard bulge again.

The heating feeling in my lumbar area was hard to bear. There were thousands of thoughts in my mind and his palms on my member drove me insane.

I kept my self together and gulped down urge to do what I really craved for. I pushed him softly away from me and kneeled down to be on his eye level.

"You become a little bit more brave recently," I growled only a few centimeters away from his face. He liked his lips feeling my breath stroked his skin.

"So..Sorry Sir," he whispered and I felt my member twitched in my pents again.

"You shouldn't epologies for something that I really appreciate and like." This time my voice was deep but also soft and he could hear that I really mean it.
I drove my finger along his jawline and the feeling was to much to hold back.
I leaned in and kiss his cheek.

It was just a peck, a little kiss that I even have given to my friends but it felt different this time.
He opend slowly his eyes and I felt a wave of panic surge up in me. I didn't want to ruin something between us and in a second of time I really thought I had.

But he just smiled shyly at me. "Thank you, Jungkook-ah."
My heart warmed by the nickname and I felt a change of emotion in my stomach. What before felt like a igniting panic attack has been replaced to a sweet emotion that waved through my whole body and at the end reached my heart.
I heard it pounding fast in my chest
while we were looking at each other.