22. Drunken In Pleasure♡

Jungkook

Why must it happen?

Why did I have to realize what he meant to me and hurt us both so much befor, so that I could hold him tightly in my arms right now.

Paths sometimes are unfathomable, but they eventually lead us to the point that we often calling a "happy end" and now as I laid my lips on top of his plump delicious pillows, I really thought I was on cloud seven at the end of a sappy movie.
All my sadness and nostalgia was wiped away with just two words he said to me less then two minutes ago.

"Take me~"

My heart beated to a heavy rhythm while he hummed against my mouth and I couldn't hold back the urge to grip into his delicate ass.

He gasped surprised and I took the chance to slide my tongue back in his mouth and took over the control of his body.

He clenched his fist around the fabric of my shirt and pulled it down to minimize the distance between us.

I didn't thought.
My brain was switched off only working for one thing and this was lying under me and let out beguiling noises from his beautiful mouth.

I let out a groan as he pushed up his lower body against my hard clothed crotch and I was about to loose my mind. If he would do it a few more times I was sure, I would cum in my pents just from the friction.

My hands surched their way down to his thighs and squeezed the juicy flesh while continuing kissing and nibbling on to his strawberry swollen lips.

It was like a signal for him to spread his legs and wrapping it arond my waist again.

With every movement he did a wave of flashes shot through my lower body and I pushed myself up, because I couldn't take it any longer.

I looked at him with a desperate expression and saw the same lustfull longing and desires in his eyes.

"You are so fucking sexy." I breathed out and saw how he opend his pretty swollen mouth and bite into his bottom lip with a blush on his cheeks and avoided glance.

Fuck.

Jimin looked sexy and cute in the same time and I wanted to wrap him in a ball of cotton wool and cuddle him endlessly, but also tear his clothes away and ram my dick inside him in the same time.

What was he doing to me? I was so desperate to feel him, to touch him and to taste him. I wanted all of him now and couldn't wait to make all my phantasies came to a true.

His fist on my shirt moved slowly upward and exposed my stomach and I felt suddenly a light blush on my cheeks.

The first time of my life I was a little insecure about my body. I worked very hard on it and received usually a lot of compliments from my sex partners.

But to see that this special pretty eyes looking at me let me feel a little shy.
What if he was disappointed about the view?

The last two weeks I didn't work out much and lost weight as well, so my confidence shrunk to a lower point.

Honestly I never cared before what my hook up's would think about me. It was always really simple, just fun and pleasure and they never complained about my visible abs.
But what was with the feeling I got every time when he looked at me, like I was the flame he craved for after a long ice cold day?

He pushed himself up and supported his upper body on his elbows just to reduce the distance between us and pulled my shirt up further. I gulped and helped him to take it off this time avoiding his glance.