9. Mysterious Part 2 ♠️

Jungkook

I was so so nervous and this was an fucking understatement.

I was standing in tight black jeans and a black turtleneck in Jimin's dimmed appartement and was waiting for him to lighten up the last candels.
I let secretly wandered my gaze through the furniture and was surprised how cozy his small home looked. It radiated a warmth that I honestly didn't expected from a person that have a closed personality like him.

He put the lighter away as the last flame ignited and the whole room became a mysterious atmosphere.

He set down the chair and I took a deep breath before I started to close the distance between us.

I picked up a small ice cube in front of his eyes and spinned it between my fingers.
He closed his eyes for a brief moment and nodded, so I stepped forward and placed the cold piece behind his ear. The ice melted immediately by the touch with his heated skin and left a curly line of wetness on his neck.

He panted appreciatively and I felt a heat crawled up my body, by the sound and the way he was looking at me.
In his gaze lay something of demanding, but also a trail of innocence that made me crazy, but I didn't want to show one bit of it.

I stroked the ice cube along his sharp jawline and made a bow down his throat.
He lifted up his head and exposed his neck and some of his chest for me.
I didn't knew before, how I would feel about the sight of a bare collarbone and bite my bottom lip to hold back the feeling of caressing it.

I've made up my mind to play the role for him and lead him through the whole time.
It was crazy how much my body reacted to the sight of him submissive in front of me. On top of everything he weard a light see-through button up shirt in black that was tagged in his black trouser.

I came to a stop on his adamsapple and looked him in the eyes for a second, just to make sure he was still enjoying it.
After I drew small circles on his sensitiv skin, I felt a shake under my touch and saw his pleasurable facial expression. I smirked satisfied and took suddenly more pressure on his throat and I received immediately a quiet groan, that left his beautiful mouth.
It caused a sudden twitch in my lumbar region, that I didn't expected.

I bite down my bottom lip to distracted my body from the new feeling and focused on the scene again.
I felt his gaze sunk down to my lips, so I drew the cube up his throat again, directly to his mouth.
I admired secretly the sight of his beautiful full lips, that were red and glossy from the ice, beamed so inviting at me.

"Is it that bad to want a brief taste?" I thought and pushed the cube between his lips in his mouth. He blinked slowly and took it completely in, without a hesitation and I heard the sound of ice clinking between his teeths.
I gulped, by the thought of his tongue moving round and felt my pents tightening around my member.

"Yes, this guy is sexy without even trying," I thought and had to try my best to concentrate on the session.

I went behind him and delved some handcuffs from the table to locked his hands.
Without a warning I lift him up and spinned him around to push him forcefully on the wall.
He sucked in the air frightened, but closed his eyes enjoyable what would happened next.
I let my fingers wandered along his bare collarbone up to his throat and then lick over his earlobes.

His mouth left a satisfied moan and this was my signal to tighten my grip on his throat.

The sound he made, was the sweetest groan in my ears that brought me to the edge. If I wouldn't stop right now, I didn't believe I can hold myself together and don't do something stupid, that would distracted all what we already had.

"You were a good boy today," I said and loosened my grip. "Next time I don't want to be so gentle."

He caught his breath and smiled slightly.

"Thank you," he whispered with closed eyes.