31. Kissing The Stars pt. Two ♡

Jungkook

My mind was a complete mess.
The memories of the night I spent with Jimin was already a few days ago, but was still spinning in my head like a broken vinyl record.
And the worst thing of all that could additionally happen was my rock hard boner in the middle of lunchbreak, leaking pre-come and wetting my sweatpants for all the thousand eyes to see, if I would dare to stand up.

"Yeah, shit." I thought to myself and prayed to the heaven that my boner would go done by itself.
My mouth left a sigh when nothing happend even after a while, not even a bit and I opend one of the books trying desperately to distract myself and maybe was able to leave uncaught.

The luck wasn't on my side, because everything I read brought back memories of Jimins eyes or smile or his cute hands when he was holding onto my thighs while bobbing his head so assiduously.

With an annoying sigh I closed harshly the book and facepalmed myself for this thoughts. It made my dick even more exciting for the boy and didn't help at all.

And one thing was the cherry on top of my desperate situation. He didn't contacted me since I left that night. Not even a message, nothing.
It bothered me to an existence that I didn't even dare to call or message him as well. Why?
Because the imagination got the best of me and I didn't know how to deal with it.

"Maybe he would push me away or say how he disliked my clingy personality or even break our bond apart and surch for a better dom," I thought and prop up my chin with my palm.

So I was hiding in my bubble of "all is alright with us" and just acting like nothing is bothering me. But boy, it was a fat ugly lie.

I hated the fact that I couldn't be pounding on him right now or be able to watch him painting or just have a proper lunchbreak.
And I disliked it to the fullest that I couldn't even grow some balls to call him or text him and face the problem. I hated him for letting me fidget like a puppet and craving for his attention. Could anyone believe it?

Jeon Jungkook was a pathetic slave for a boy that he hated and avoided for the last semesters. And now the tables had turned drastically and I was like a lost puppy longing for his masters treat.

I was deeply in thoughts and didn't noticed someone approaching me, till I felt a soft touch on my back. The smoll hand stroked carefully down my jacket and for a second I closed my eyes and started to enjoy the contact thinking it would be the one I didn't got out of my head.
A wild smile was spreading on my lips, till I smelled a different fragrance and frozed immediately.

"Wh- what the heck?" I cursed and turned around with furrowed brows.

A couple of pretty eyes was looking at me shyly and biting nervously on the heart-shaped lips. She looked cute with her pink cheeks and the expected gaze she gave me every now and then and I felt already bad to curse at her.

In-Ha glanced to the empty seat next to me. "May I?"

I blinked a few times and nodded after I cleared my throat to cover the awkwardness. She sat down and smiled happily at me.
"The food here is not the best," she commented with a gaze to my still half full tray.

"Yeah," I answered with a smoll smile thinking of Jimin who sectretly distracted my appetite.

"If you like homemade food, I can cook something for you," she said with darkening blush on his cheeks.
This blush reminded me of Jimin, when I thrust into him and whispered dirty promises in his ear.

"Yeah, I like it," I founded myself saying and immediately shaked the dump grin off of my face.

"I'm glad." She giggled and I titled my head to look at her. "Why is she giggling?" I thought to myself.

"Do you prefer hot and spicy food or traditional cold side dishes?" She asked with genuine interest.

I smirked at the memory that crossed my mind immediately by the mention of spicy food.
How I caught Jimin eating spicy Ramen noodles at his kitchen counter after I stayed the night. He looked cute and hot with his heated cheeks and the swollen red lips. That morning a received the hottest blow job in my young life.
The heart-shaped pancakes I made for him afterwards was a delicious dessert, especially eating them directly from his navil.

"Definitely hot and spicy," I answered with a wide smile. She mimicked my face expression and looked shyly down with putting a bunch of strands behind his ear.

I let my gaze wander through the less crowded cafeteria and fall back to some other memories of Jimin.
But suddenly I was completely awake with eyes blown wide when I felt something crawling up my thigh and looked down immediately. I caged her hand with my bigger one and looked her dead in the eyes. She avoided my gaze and looked down to our intertwine hands but then widen her eyes in shock.
I didn't needed to follow her gaze to know she coughed the sight of my hard manhood pocking visible against my sweets and rolled my eyes internally.

"Greate! Really great Jungkook." I thought to myself. "Can it getting even worst?"

Before I was able to think the sentence to the end, I felt her leaning in into my ear.

"Don't be ashamed, Oppa. It is mother nature... and I can help you out if you want," she whispered and squeezed the flesh under her fingertips to emphasize her words. "If you gave me the chance, I would take it."

And then I lost it.

I grabed her wrists and pushed her a bit to roughly back. "Are you sure you want to help me?" I asked with a dark and hushed voice.

And her reaction was exactly what I expected.
Fear was written on her face, not excitement like Jimin. Regret painted her expression, not pleasure like him. And her eyes screamed I was a walking menace, not the hero who would catch her if she fall like my baby boy.

She wasn't aware she was playing with fire not with a simple candle flame and felt a bit bad for her.

As she shifted in her seat I let her go and she stood up immediately.

"Greate! Really great Jungkook." I thought to myself. "I scared a innocent girl away because of my desperate pathetic ass."

I glanced down at my still hard crotch and would rather disappear in thin air, as to stay in this condition one more minute.

A sound someone clearing thair throat let me look up and this time I was the one who opend his mouth surprised.

"Come on, lets go."