28. Completely Perfect ♡

Guess who is back?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all know what follows... don't we?

Jungkook

He stood up from the couch and grabbed my hand gently, taking me with him. It was like his body radiated longings that was hidden behind his shyness and was the reason that he could hold the most of it back from me, to seize what he craved for.

I smirked while walking behind him in the direction of his bedroom and admiring secretly his curves that wiggled seductively at every step he took.

When god created this body, he spend probably a lot of time to produce such a masterpiece of an ass. I wanted nothing more than to slide my teeth along the soft skin of his plump delicious bum.
But I have to be patient and not to rush things to fast.
This was what a lot of the guys my age was doing wrong.
They were horny brats that just thought of an fast orgasm.
But little didn't they knew, what really mattered was to feel the whole time the high like euphoria with an honorable end, for the both of Involved. And the secret behind was as simple as it sounded, just to savor every second from foreplay till to the sweet end.

But they didn't asked me at all, so I placed my blueberry drink on the floor, that I secretly took with me behind my back, as Jimin let go of my hand and went to his bathroom for a brief moment. I took the time to sat down on his bed and pulled out my shirt, that stucked in my pents. I had already a half hard one and didn't want to show it. It was more enjoyable, when he found out by his touch and not by his eyes.

I felt his presence again in his bedroom and looked up.
Although I saw his bare chest already a few times, it took me a second to get my breath back because of the view he gave to me.
The beautiful boy aproached me slowly barefoot, witch made my dick twitched in my pents, with a opend button up shirt and a lit candle in his hand.
I gulped as I saw how his naked stomach glowing in the candle light and his visible abs were shining brightfully at every movement.

The mattress gave in under his weight, as he heaved his knee on top of the soft cover and looked at me with a desiring gaze.
It ignated a longing in me, that was unbearable and I couldn't hold back myself to grip the candle and put it careless on his nightstand not spending much intention to the lightening item.
Without a warning I pushed him abruptly down and he fall on top of me just in one second.

We played this game before and also slept with each other but today was a bit different and I couldn't figure out what it was.
I knew we were about to aproache new experiences and mix the dom & sub role play with sex to one precious night for the first time, but it was not the point.

It was something else in the air.

The whole evening felt different. The way he giggled and relaxed by my side since I arrived in his apartment and the way I felt completely comfortable all the time, made me feel kind of wired. As in a good way.
But I couldn't deny that I was a little bit nervous as well.

Where did this agitated emotions came from?

Jimins lips ghosted over my neck and brought me back from my thoughts.
He lifted his head up, so we was able to lock eyes.
"Can I touch you?"
He hesitated to lift up his hand and I felt butterflies raising in my stomach, remembering how it felt when his fingertips brushed softly above my skin.

When it came to him, I liked to be dominant, but I didn't mind to let him rule us as well. I'm just feeling save and this was all that mattered.

It took me so long to admit that he was really special to me, but now, as I was looking to the beautiful side profile from the glorious boy, I felt a strong knot in my chest that was builded from the deep bottom of my heart.