20. The TeaSeok Project

Jungkook

It took me one and a half sleepless days to prepare my part for the project "Bring-the-lovebirds-together" and I felt tired asleep on my bed in the early morning hours.
After it felt like just two hours, but was in reality already late afternoon, the annoying ringing sound of my phone waked me up.

"Hey sleeping beauty, wake up!" Jin jelled with a high pitched voice from the other line.
"It's time for your effort. We will be at your house in three hours with Tea. Hoseok will arrive a half hour after. Make sure that all is setting and ready for the implementation of our plan. And Jungkook," he said it with a warning string in his voice "Hoseok told me he will bring a friend with him. Please behave this time and don't let them kiss you in the first night again." Jin commanded and hang up before I could even say a "good morning".

It was the day I hoped all the trouble I caused for my friends would end this evening.

As I was ready with the decoration, it reminded just a few minutes to shower and dressing till I heard already the doorbell.
I ran down stairs and opend the door to see Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Tea greeted me. As all of them stepped in and went in the direction of the livingroom, I gripped Tea's hand and hold him back walking along and waited for the rest leaving us alone.

"Hyungie, I said it before but I wanted to apologize a second time to you. I am very sorry that all this happened and I hope you will forgive me one day." I said with a hanging head already feeling my eyes watering.

He pushed my chin up so I had to look in his eyes. "There is nothing you should apologize for. I was not brave enough to handle the situation by myself and also not brave enough to speak up what I really feel for Hoseok." He said with a sad smile and patted my shoulder.

"Then tell me what you would say to Hoseok, if you get the chance one day."

He sighed and looked out of the window thoughtfully.

"I would say..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we talked for a moment and entered the livingroom, Jin gave me his phone and I apologized myself and ran upstairs.
This was my turn to complete the surprise for my friends, so I hurried up and was ready waiting outside in the garden for my friends at the right time. I heard their voices approaching me and looked at Teahyung's surprised face as he set down with my hyungs in front of the big canvas.

"We will have a outdoor movie night?" He asked in disbelief and Jin nodded smiling. "You will be surprised. This is secretary a primary for the actors and the director. So lets just enjoy it."

I let the music play as Yoongi gave me a sign that Hoseok was coming and then pushed the play bottom as he nodded and the movie started. I saw Hoseok stopped immediately as he stepped around the corner and looked at the big canvas with a slideshow of his and Tea's photos and videos from the past.
I smiled at Hoseoks already tears that slided down his cheeks a second after and looked at Teas shocked expression with teary eyes as well.
The slow-motion movie with the background music touched even my hyungs heart, as they all started to whip their wet eyes. I was happy and hoped from the bottom of my heart that it would work out.

As the movie comes to the end I turned the music down and then it subsequently appeared a scene with Tea and me just a half an hour ago.

"Then tell me what you would say to him, if you get the chance one day." I asked Teahyung.

He sighed and looked out of the window thoughtfully.

I smirked at Teahyung's dumbfounded expression as I remembered how Jin secretly hid behind the wall to the corridor and record our talk.