30. Kissing The Stars pt. One ♡

Jungkook

The cafeteria was noisy and full of students as always at lunchbreak.
I never thought before about my preferences to a louder or a more quiet place.
But now it was more than obvious that I would rather be in a less crowded location.
I sat alone on a table with a few students from the archery team, who were about to leave.
My friends quit me today for studying, training or family stuff and let me eat alone and lonely.
It wasn't that bad honesty, however I wouldn't admit it in front of them.

With a sigh of relief I settled down and started to eat the homemade kimchi my mother packed me in a smoll container.

My tray with rice, meet and other food was half way empty when the memories of a few nights before flooded my mind.

When I said it was great, it would be a big fat understatement.
I wasn't even aware of the dump grin in my face, when I thought about Jimins skin and how softly it caressed my own and the intense feeling when I pushed myself into his tight walls.

"Fuck" I thought to myself. "I knew it already I would be addicted as I was just half way in." And now I couldn't get him and the night out of my mind.

The can with lemonade made a hissing sound when I opened it and drank the cooling liquid down with relish.
That night with him was special, new and undescribable.

Don't get me wrong.

All the times Jimin and I slept with each other was amazing and honesty it was the best sex that I ever had, but last time was insane.
My thoughts dive deeper into my memories and I let them, I just couldn't help it. Even in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Say it again." My eyes blow wide and my mouth stayed open, as I let his word's pervading my mind.

He exhaled the air his lungs were holding and licked his bottom lip.
"Please Daddy, take me raw tonight."

I shifted to the back of his head and slided down the fabric of his blindfold to be able to look him in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked him hesitated.

He nodded and gave me a genuine smile bevor I grabed him rather roughly and threw him on top of his sheets.

It all went fast and heated and the clothes were piece by piece thrown careless to the ground. The lust overpowered my senses and clouded my mind till we both were laying naked and panting from the lack of oxygen. He lifted his head till our lips touched and licked over my lips. A warm shiver ran down my spine and a likewise warm tingle spread in my stomach.

Could it be more then excitement?

I shrugged the thought off and pushed myself up on my knees and pulled him with me. He understood it immediately and leaned down till he reached my manhood and opend his mouth. His lips caged my tip and slowly slided down till I reached his throat.

He bobbed his head in a painfully slow motion for me, well knowing it would drive me insane.

"Stop teasing, baby" I warned him and groand when he swirled his tongue around my tip and went a little bit deeper without to gagg. My head was spinning from all the pleasure and I threw it back and closed my eyes. Even when he just started to work with his capable mouth, I already felt the sweet heat of an building orgasm in my stomach.
My hand made his way to his locks and grabbed a few strands, just to push his head back rather roughly. He gasped surprised and I took advantage of the situation and smashed my lips at his. My tongue find his own way into his mouth and didn't even need to fight for dominance.
I owned him in all his submissive glory and this was more that I ever could asked for.