Prolouge: The Libero, The Fangirl, The Ruler and the PopStar

Mukuro pushed open the door to the gym.

There, we spotted a short, spiked haired boy who was holding a volleyball.

His eyes darted to us and he ran up to us.

"Hey, mind if you serve for me? I need to practice my receives," he held out the volleyball at us.

Mukuro and I looked at each other, confused.

"Uhh what?" She asked.

"Please? Just this once," He placed his hands in a begging position.

"Well...ok but only once," I said, taking the volleyball from him.

"Thank you!" He cheered.

I stood in front of him and backed up.

He took off his black jacket and tossed it behind him.

"Alright...? Here goes?" I tossed the ball in the air and served it.

Immediately, almost like instinct, he went into a crouching posture before throwing his entire body towards the direction of where I served it, one arm out.

"Roooolllling...THUNDA!" He shouted.

He managed to receive the ball and it bounced off him, whooshing past me.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed as he tumbled away from me before immediately getting up, his eyes shining with pride.

"Alright score!" He shouted, making a peace sign with his fingers.

"That's impressive!" Mukuro exclaimed as Leafpool ran off to get the ball.

"Heh heh, thanks," the boy said, scratching the back of his head, slightly blushing.

He jogged to get his jacket, picked it up, dusted it off and put it back on.

Leafpool pushed the ball towards him with her head.

"Yours?" She asked.

"Thanks and yeah. It was with me when I woke up," he explained, picking up the ball and petting Leafpool on the head.

"What's your name? We're introducing Tommy here to everyone here," Mukuro explained.

The boy looked at me and her.

"Well since you saw my amazing power, I guess I can award you with my name and talent," he said.

"I'm Yuu Nishinoya and I'm the Ultimate Libero!" He exclaimed.

"Oh right I heard of you. Not only were you a great libero during middle school, you kept it up in high school with the former powerhouse Karasuno. Karasuno won many games and their defense behind them was tough to break because of you," Mukuro explained, clearly impressed.