Chapter 3 Deadly Life part 2

I sank down to my knees.

No...no!

Papyrus, the Ultimate Spaghetti Chef...was dead.

"No no no!" Mami shouted.

"Why did it have to be him?" I asked, hoarsely.

Monokuma popped up from who knows where.

"Upupupu~! Another dead body! Well this is the third chapter so two dead bodies are expected," he said.

"Quit your bull crap!" I snapped.

"Ouch Thomas! No need to do me like that," Monokuma sighed.

"So we have to investigate this now?" Kazuichi asked.

"Right on!" Monokuma said.

He handed us each a File.

And I thought one dead body was enough, I thought as I looked the File.

Wait the cause of death is unknown? But it also states that the death blow was around his neck

Wait the cause of death is unknown? But it also states that the death blow was around his neck. What the hell is this supposed to mean, I thought.

What disturbed me was how large that one red spot that was covering his entire body except for his head.

Oh god, I thought.

[Monokuma File 4 has been added to your Truth bullets]

"Why is Papyrus' head in a bowl of spaghetti?" Hibiki asked.

"I think he was making some," Leafpool noted, her whiskers twitching.

"So he must have been attacked. He was making spaghetti for whatever reason and then the culprit attacked him with a blow to his neck! Although I'm not sure how," Kazuichi theorized.

"That's not a bad theory," I said.

"Really? Thanks!" Kazuichi said.

[Kazuichi's theory has been added to your Truth bullets]

"Achoo!" Mami suddenly sneezed.

"What's wrong?" Leafpool ran up to her.

"I accidentally inhaled some dust through my nose. It burns," Mami explained, massaging her nose.

"That's so weird. Why is there so much dust around here?" Hibiki asked.

They were right.

Dust was gathered around the floor, the counter, inside the bowl and even on Papyrus' decaying head.

Why is there so much dust? I thought.

"Do you think some had an accident and spilled dust all over his dead body?" Hibiki asked.