Chapter 6 Deadly Life part 11: Post Trial

"So now what?" Hibiki asked the question that everyone has been wondering.

"Yeah, what do we do now?" Minami asked.

"We can leave now but how?" Posi asked.

"Right, so you know that locked room that you couldn't enter before? There should be something in there that would return the entrance door that disappeared in the beginning," Percy explained.

"The one where Mukuro has the key right?" Hibiki asked and Percy nodded.

Mukuro checked her pockets and seemed to relax as she held something in her gloved hands.

"Are you serious on letting us go with you?" Annabeth asked.

"It surprises me too but there has been too much bloodshed and we all just want to go home," I explained.

"Well as much as home could be, we'll figure something out," Ed put in.

Annabeth held onto her arms nervously and looked around the room.

"We don't necessarily forgive you on killing Noya and Papyrus so you're going to have to earn our forgiveness," Isabelle told her.

"I...I understand," Annabeth said.

"We have a lot of work to do," Percy added on.

"Yep," Minami nodded before making a thinking face.

"Can you explain a little more about me being a clone and Tommy being a vessel?" She asked.

"Right. So essentially, you were in a previous killing game and was killed in it. As we were trying to get contestants for this game, the g-group was experimenting with something. Experimenting with bringing back the dead," Percy explained.

"Bringing back the dead?!" Hibiki cried.

"Is that something that's possible?" Nega asked.

"Sort of. Even they wouldn't tell me about it but I know that it's true because they brought back Minami, at least a part of the original Minami, and they brought back Mukuro. So it must be possible but the problem is that, they have this knowledge and they're extremely dangerous with it," Percy explained.

"So they started off with cloning first and then bringing the dead back to life?" Isabelle asked.

"Yes," Annabeth nodded.

"I-I...I see," Mukuro looked down. I gave her a comforting pat on the shoulder before turning to Percy.

"So can you explain what's this about me being a vessel and why you needed the supposed power that I have?" I asked.

Percy opened his mouth to say something but then we all heard a loud blare noise and heard some chains from somewhere.

Familiar chains....oh no!

That same chain, the very chain that had dragged those who have killed to their deaths, appeared and clasped itself around Percy and Annabeth's necks.

"Say what?!" Hibiki cried.

"No way!" Isabelle cried as Annabeth got dragged away first.

"Who pressed the button!?" I asked.

"Not me!" Nega and Posi said at the same time.

"Chu!" Pikachu shook his head with Ed saying, "wasn't me either."

"It was them!" Percy cried before getting dragged away too.

"Them?" Mukuro asked.

Before he disappeared, Percy grabbed the edges of the doorway that leads to the area where they would be executed and pulled himself forward.

"They would never let us escape but you can! Run to the room and grabbed the remote with the big blue button. And once you do, don't forget to look inside the safe that's there. There should be a pithos there, Pandora is-," Percy was struggling against the chain and before he could finish, he got forcibly yanked away by the chain.