Chapter 4 Deadly Life part 6: Execution

(3rd Person PoV)

You may skip the execution if you like

A big red button appeared in front of Monokuma and he pressed it with eagerness.

On screen, a pixelated version of Mami was getting dragged off by Monokuma with the words

Game Over!
Time for the Ultimate Popstar's Execution

In real time, that same chain that was used to drag Sky, Ash and Annabeth away came and clasped around Mami's neck.

She was dragged away and the cats tried to reach out to her but failed.

Mami was placed on a pink stage where the lights were off.

Then a bunch of Monokuma's appeared in the audience with glow sticks.

They were waiting for something.

And that something was a show.

A microphone appeared in front of Mami.

A final Show

The Ultimate Popstar's Execution!

Mami took the microphone and began to sing.

The Monokuma's were waving their glow sticks around excitedly.

Mami however, felt like her voice didn't belong while she was singing.

Once she was done with the first song, the Monokuma's were begging for more so she sang another one.

However, this one felt weaker than the first one but the Monokuma's didn't seem to mind.

Mami was done with the second one but the Monokuma's wanted more.

So she sang a third one but it was definitely more weaker and the Monokuma's definitely noticed.

They weren't happy when she was done with the third one and they wanted more!

Mami sang a fourth one or rather she attempted.

The Monokuma's were very upset and some threw their glow sticks at her.

Some hit Mami in the face and she walked backwards, shielding her face from the flying glow sticks.

Then from below Mami's feet, there was nothing and she fell through the floor.

There was an incinerator below her and Mami screamed out for help but no one came.

How can they?

Just before Mami hit the incinerator, she seemed to transformed and in her place, a little girl with blueish hair appeared.

The incinerator shut down with the girl inside.

Mami was gone and so was this girl.

Or...

Were they the same person?