Chapter 3 Daily Life part 1

Ding Dong!

"It's now 7am students! Time to wake up!"
Monokuma's voice could be heard from the speakers.

I grumbled something to myself but refused to get up. I'd rather stay here in my bed for a while.

I sighed loudly and glanced at my nightstand. The pig lamp and the photograph were still there.

Something in my head began to pound and I rubbed on my temples to calm my thoughts down

There was something about that photograph that is causing this pounding.

Maybe my lost memories are trying to reach me but something is blocking them from doing so.

Well whatever it was, it's a real hell of a headache.

I got up from my bed while muttering every known swear word to me and took the photograph from the nightstand.

I stared at it fondly.

They look familiar but...just who are these four? I wondered.

just who are these four? I wondered

Knock knock!

A knocking at my door, snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Tommy are you there?" Lloyd's voice could be heard from behind my door.

I set the photograph down.

"Yeah I'm here," I said and walked up to open the door.

"We were waiting for you. Ever since...you know...we have been doing head counts at breakfast to know who is still here," Lloyd explained.

I hugged myself nervously at this.

"Yeah...sorry for worrying you all," I said.

"It's alright. Just come and join us for breakfast," Lloyd said.

I followed him to the dining room where everyone else was.

Papyrus was the only one missing but due to the smell of spaghetti, I could tell that he was in the kitchen.