Chapter 3 Daily Life part 7: Post Execution

(Back to 1st Person)

Oh god that was brutal! I thought as I covered my mouth with my hand.

While Annabeth was insane, while she did kill two people, did she really deserve being killed like that?

Do any of them deserve that? Do...I?

"Yay! That was so much fun!" Monokuma clapped his paws together.

"You sicko. You're so sick!" Hibiki cried.

"Sick? Sick with what?" Monokuma asked.

"No you're just...sick!" Hibiki shouted.

"Why do we have to go through with this?" Isabelle wailed, her paws covering her eyes.

Monokuma didn't answer.

"Come on...let's just go. There's no point in reasoning with him," Kazuichi muttered.

We all left to go to the elevator.

(Mastermind's PoV)

I stared at the cameras, clutching onto the Monokuma plush that was provided for me.

This is working faster than I thought it would. Sooner or later, there isn't going to be a single left. Well maybe..., I thought.

I heard the door click from behind me.

I turned around to see my traitor, standing there. I smiled.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"How long are we going to continue this?" They asked.

My smile slid off from my face into a frown.

"Hopefully not too long if things go according to plan. But if not, we'll just wing it like usual," I explained.

"And if we can't? Tommy has gotten extremely lucky with these trials. Should we get rid of him?" My traitor asked.

"..."

"Answer me!" My traitor shouted.

"Be patient! Besides we wouldn't have gotten these hostages for nothing. Or rather, they got the hostages. But we can't get rid of him yet. Wouldn't it be more fun for them to see him break down?" I asked.

"What are you saying?" My traitor asked.

The corners of my mouth curled up slowly into a sad smile

"I think it's time that we up the game. I have just the motives for that," I explained.

Chapter 3: End!

11/18 students remaining