Chapter 2 Deadly Life part 2

I found the vent. It was just the same as I left it.

So someone crawled through here. If they crawled through the vent here then why would they also pop up here as well. Maybe I caught them off guard or something? I wondered.

I looked in the vent. It was dark and smelled weird.

What if I were to...nah I can't...unless, I thought.

I got on my belly and crawled in.

It felt tight.

Geez, a little kid would have a better time crawling through here or someone small. Thank CrowFather I'm not claustrophobic though, I thought.

Well I think I'm not but it's too late to pull out now.

Right ahead of me was a kitchen knife. The tip was covered in blood but it was just a little bit.

So the cuts must have come from the knife then, I thought.

[Kitchen knife has been added to your Truth bullets]

Ok where am I headed in this vent, I thought.

...

"Uh oh," I muttered.

I tried moving forward. No luck.

FFFFF******************************CK! I'M STUCK! I mentally screamed.

I knew entering the vent was a bad idea but no I just had to play detective didn't I? I know, despite what Monokuma said, that this isn't a game but I just had to be the detective and enter the vent.

"HELP!" I yelled.

"My my. You're in a pickle aren't you," a voice in front of me said.

Monokuma waddled up to me.

"Oi B*tchBear! Get me out of here," I snapped.

"How rude! Well since the class trials are mandatory and we wouldn't want any rule breakers, I'll get you out. Give me a second," Monokuma disappeared.

Oh great, I thought angrily.

Zzrrrrt

"AAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed as I fell.

Monokuma giggled as he held an electric hand saw.

"You're welcome!" He cheered then disappeared.

"Owwww," I whimpered.

Well at least this wasn't for nothing, I thought.

[Vent has been added to your Truth bullets]

[Tightness has been added to your Truth bullets]

I looked around to see that I was back in the boys changing room, towel on head.

Must have had that while the investigation in the kitchen.

I left the changing room, thinking.

I think we have less pieces of evidence than last time. I'm not feeling that confident but I'm sure that we'll get it...maybe...or not, I thought.

Wait a minute...

Wasn't Daisy in the pool before her death? Did she leave? I wondered.

Before I slept in a sense, she and Leafpool both talked to me. Why did she go?

I have to ask whoever was left in the pool when did they last see Daisy, I thought as I hurried back to the kitchen.