Prolouge: Two identical guys, a ninja, an axe wielder and a Hero

Right there, sitting in a chair and doing something to a clock was the beanie guy.

He seems to muttering something and was turning a screwdriver around in the clock.

"Aaaaaand there we go. All fixed," he said and closed the clock's back.

"Hey are you-," Mukuro came up behind him.

"AHHHHH!" The beanie guy yelped and accidentally threw the screwdriver in the air.

Leafpool ran after it and picked it up with her mouth, ran over to the guy and dropped it off at his feet.

"D-d-d-don't scare me like that. Almost got a heart attack," the beanie guy said.

"Right sorry. It wasn't my intention to scare you like that. We just wanted to introduce ourselves," Mukuro apologized.

"It's alright. Got to keep an eye out. Especially since that bear did told us that the only way out was to get away with murder," the beanie guy said.

"Hey don't worry about it. I'm sure nobody will kill. Count on it," Leafpool lifted a paw up to comfort him.

"Yeah, no matter what that f*cker says, we'll get out of here, safe and sound," I assured him.

"Whoa feeling better already. Thanks," the beanie guy sighed, happily.

"I'm Mukuro Ikubasa, the Ultimate Soldier," Mukuro said.

"I'm the Ultimate Medicine Cat, Leafpool," Leafpool meowed.

"And I'm Tommy, I'm the Ultimate Streamer," I said.

The beanie guy straightened up in his chair.

"I'm Kazuichi Soda and I'm the Ultimate Mechanic," he said

"Wait your last name is Soda?" I asked.

"Yeah...why?" Kazuichi asked.

"Oh it's nothing. Just curious," I replied.

"Kazuichi Soda. He has repaired and built a total of 1,000 machines, vehicles and everyday objects such as clocks. If you'll ever need something repaired or something to build, he's the guy to ask. Reliable guy. And many others are able to reach him locally too," Mukuro explained.

"Whoa awesome! So say if my PC broke, you'll be able to fix it?" I asked and he nodded

"Yep! I can fix it. I'll fix just about anything," Kazuichi explained.

"Have you seen anyone around here that we haven't met yet?" Mukuro asked.

"Well I saw a guy who looks f*cking identical to me and another person that I know. Except with a different clothing style," Kazuichi said.